Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

How I spent my winter. A short video

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  squarepeg 
#1 ·
I bought a Gopro camera a few years ago. I was very disappointed. The first one they sent would lock up after a few minutes. I exchanged it for another. The second one overheats after ten or so minutes of recording in the Georgia summer heat. I put it aside and haven’t touched it in a long time.
Finally I realized that it might work better in the cool of winter, so I dusted it off and have played a bit.
This is a short video where I’m talking about my winter’s activities.
I am working on a wax foundation frame assembly video….not that anyone other than me is crazy enough to build those anymore.

#2 ·
I owned a restaraunt for a couple of years and I always thought if people really knew what went on in the off hours they would think a guy was crazy for doing it.
You make me glad I am foundationless but I am also sure your work gets you good production compared to me. I am starved for drawn comb also.
Cheers
gww

#5 ·
i couldn't help but notice the lack of a georgia accent however, sounds more like ohio/pennsylvania. am i close?
I’m kind of a mixed bag squarepeg. I was born in Buffalo, NY. My mother was from there. My dad was from Green Cove Springs, FL. I grew up mostly in FL and GA. We moved to GA in 1960. I was in the third grade and had a fight every day after school for a few weeks because I was a Yankee. I survived because I was big and could fight. In GA folks said I had a northern accent. We moved to Massachusetts for a year when I was in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] grade….and everyone there said I talked like a southerner. As I said…..a mixed bag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.