Provap 110

Thread: Provap 110

Default Provap 110

Who currently has the best price on the Provap 110?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Provap 110

The ProVap is a wonderful tool, but sounds (from your other threads) that it would be way out of scale for your current needs. If money is not an issue, then get yourself a Varrox wand. It's the best you can buy, and once you see one in person, you'll know at once it is one of those permanent, life-long tools that you'll use forever.

Try Oxavap.com, for a great source for the Varrox (and the ProVap, too, if you insist). You can't beat Larry's (aka SNL here on Beesource) fantastic customer service, and from what I can see very competitive prices.

The Provap can be run off a 12V battery with the addition of an inverter. (Harbor frieght ~$40 I've been told.) Of course, if you 110V near your hives you can just plug it in.

Nancy

Larry does not have any on hand right now and is sold out till mid to late March. Mann Lake offers his ProVap 110 for the same $485.00 and free shipping. Check with Larry (snl) first and if he is still sold out just order from Mann Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by rick54 View Post
    Who currently has the best price on the Provap 110?
    Bee Maniacs is offering the ProVap for $469.99 but is sold out right now 2/26/2018

ProVap 110 Commercial Oxalic Acid Vaporizer $469.99

This vaporizer is strictly for use in a grounded 110 volt socket. Will take just 20 seconds per hive! It will take approximately 2 minutes to reach operating temperature. The red sequence readout will display 230 when ready. Use 1 gram of Oxalic Acid per brood chamber, no matter the size be it mediums or deeps, eight or ten frame. Use ˝ gram on a nuc. You must use a respirator that is rated for organic acids! Make sure you buy one with replaceable filters. You are going to work in a heavy OA environment. Heavy, heat resistant gauntlet gloves are a must as well.

If SNL doesn't have any , check out Blue Sky Bee Supply, it's 349 dollars

I have 125 stuck in customs!! (Weapons of mite destruction??). Supposedly to be released so that I have them mid next week. Will gladly offer BS members, and only BS members) a “motivating “ discount.
    PM me for the amount and NOT post it on BS, if you follow through and buy.
    Thanks!
    Larry
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the ProVap 110
    OA Vaporizer. The fastest vaporizer on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by edzkoda View Post
    If SNL doesn't have any , check out Blue Sky Bee Supply, it's 349 dollars
    Me thinks you’ve misquoted the price by a LOT!

Oh Yes, I think I did as well. Lets try 449. PM me when you get yours in.

Yes by 100 dollars!. PM me when yours come in, I will gladly buy off someone that is constantly giving info that helps me out.

Snl if I mention it at try County Can I get the special price that you just referred to. See you there.

Sure!

Wow, I'm New to bees.. prices on these things seem high. What is the opinions on a propane fogger for o.a. ? And what is the best one to get , price wise, as well as quality to do what we want to achieve?

@Rich,

Foggers don't a have reliable record of being effective - and there's some evidence that they aren't. And they pose some added human health risks.

For small apiaries like you are proposing, an OA wand will be just what you need. And they are proven to be an excellent way to use oxalic acid in bee hives. They range in price from about $100 up to $165 for the very best quality one, a Varrox. On top of that you need to budget for the right breathing mask, at least a half-face one with ACID GAS canisters, and a battery, of course. The mask will be $35-50; the battery cost is more variable. You can use a car one (actually in your car or truck if you can the vehicle very close to the hives) or a stand-alone one. That can be a dedicated lawn mower-sized one (which is what I use) or even an old car one, as long as it will take a charge, and hold it, during the time you are using the wand.

Nancy

I would like to say that I just got a provap 110 a couple weeks ago, (got my discount from SNL), and used it today and had a huge mite drop.... I’m loving this tool! I’m sure my bees are too.
    Now for something as effective with SHB...

Best Price---->IS RIGHT HERE

More in stock tomorrow. Call in your order to (877) 529-9233 for immediate shipping. Ask for Angelica, the nicest person you'll ever talk to!

If you purchase a ProVap, 110 ask her for a "Free Hive Tool." She might give you one if you ask nicely.
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Quality Bee Supplies, Bees and Containers!