Disappointed in Kelley Beekeeping

Default Disappointed in Kelley Beekeeping

Iíve done a small amount of business with Kelley over the past couple of years. Always been happy with their products.

I recently posted on here a bit of a frustration with a honey comb kit I purchased from them. The instructions are terrible. Thought with all the YouTube videos out there, there would be something available. So far havenít found anything.

I thought Iíd give them a call to see if they had any other advice. The lady on the phone had no clue really even what I was talking about. No offer to talk to someone who did or any other avenue for instructions.

Very disappointed and I will no longer do business with them.

Now Iím done venting
    4a

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

After a bit of frustration and some help other beeks on this forum I was able to figure this out.

In doing some searching I discovered others that found these instructions a bit confusing. Kelley for some reason doesnt seem to be interested in helping with this particular problem. Iím glad to hear Iím not the only one that has had this issue with them. I was starting to think I was just not getting something.
    4a

Default Re: Disappointed in Kelley Beekeeping

Glad you had a problem cause now I know where to get those little boxes for comb honey. Looks like one mans problem is another's opportunity.

Default Re: Disappointed in Kelley Beekeeping

As far as I know Kelley is the only company selling basswood sections. I'm sure it's not a big seller. It's mostly old beekeepers who have been using them for decades who still want to buy them who are the customers for this product. Here are free instructions on using basswood sections and raising comb honey.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Xo...0Honey&f=false
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 42y 40h 39yTF