Hi.... How can I create package bees in industrial apiary(best way)?

Default Hi.... How can I create package bees in industrial apiary(best way)?

So as title say what are best way to create bees package in industrial apiary without to locking for queen in every hive. I was thinking at some method like this but couldnt understand if he look for queen or not (sorry not a native engliish) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ShQt-AEoFM . But Im locking also for other way. Thank

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Hi.... How can I create package bees in industrial apiary(best way)?

The queen is in the bottom box then a queen excluder, they heavily smoke the bottom and most bees go up into the top box or boxes then they shake those boxes into the funnel stand. The queen stays in the bottom box.
    Johno

Default Re: Hi.... How can I create package bees in industrial apiary(best way)?

queen excluder on the cage you are shaking into

In the video they clearly state that the queens in all their hives are under excluders, so the finding of queens has already been done. So the yards must be prepared before hand some time before the shaking of packages. Trying to shake bees through a queen excluder will maybe give you 10 packages a day.
    Johno