50 West Coast Package Bees - Spring 2018 - Sources? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 50 West Coast Package Bees - Spring 2018 - Sources?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    Jcase did not sound at all like one who would pick up 50 packages/nucs without wanting to look them over.
    Nope, I'm a bit picky. Considering a business didnt even answer my questions, i dont see me going that route.
    Instrumental Insemination & Northern VSH Queens

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

We have posts in the for sale section from last year after the almonds.
    You might want to check those old posts and send the seller a PM too. When the
    time come they will let you know what is available.
    Don't mix foreign bees into a virgin hive. She might get balled 100% of the time! When will you ever learn, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jcase View Post
    Nope, I'm a bit picky. Considering a business didnt even answer my questions, i dont see me going that route.
    Yes.

Mr. Byers: (this isn't a lecture - hopefully just a friendly/helpful comment )
    I am afraid, that as can be seen, if anyone wants to be taken seriously in a business environment (really in any aspect of life) - one needs to act in a serious manner. A serious, attentive behavior will build client trust faster than just about anything else that can be done.
    I realize that much of the current generation has lived on social media all their life. Computers and internet didn't become common in the home until I was into my early teens, so I grew up half way between. Most every one has acted foolishly at some time in their life - but faults that are proudly advertised (especially on social media) generally destroys trust quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12