False "Clickbait" Bee Banner Ads

Thumbs down False "Clickbait" Bee Banner Ads

I have a bit of a problem with Dancing Bee Equipment having an ad showing deep boxes from $6.75 (USD), a great price, yet when one goes to their site the cheapest they sell is $12.87ea for 100-299 commercial grade boxes. Even assuming that is CAD, that still $10.35 USD; a far far cry from $6.75 USD. Seems a bit clickbaity.

Capture.PNG
    Capture2.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: False "Clickbait" Bee Banner Ads

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded this to our sales team, and their rep should be in contact with them to sort this out.

Richard.

Default Re: False "Clickbait" Bee Banner Ads

Hi Goody Farms,

I am Todd the owner of dancing bee replying to your post. We fully honour the price of $6.75 USD per box for pallet orders of budget grade boxes as listed on our ad and have sold some pallets to USA customers. A pallet order is 100 boxes.
    We don't list budget grade boxes on our website as we only sell them by the pallet and our webstore is hobbyist driven.
    We are considering opening a US location to sell our wooden ware but are trying to gauge/generate some interest with the ultra low price of $6.75 for what is a good product.
    Our ad is coming up for renewal and we going to add info for getting USD price lists for those interested. Hopefully that will prevent any confusion when USA customers visit our CAD website.
    We specialize in supporting commercial operations or those looking to expand with the best quality and most economical prices.
    Thanks,
    Todd