Help! Need an accounting/inventory/estimate/sales software

Default Help! Need an accounting/inventory/estimate/sales software

I've been sort of thrust into a business. We purchase parts and put items together and sell. I have Quickbooks, which I am finding out is pretty USELESS Tonight I attempted to put an estimate together, on Quickbooks, for a customer that wants to purchase some of our products. What a disaster, got it typed up, no place to put sales tax, when I was finished it asked me if I wanted to save it, I hit yes. It closed, then I COULD NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE! ARRG.... when I did find it, it was not on an 'Estimate' form, it was in 'Report' form. Then, I needed to modify it, and I could not figure out how to modify columns so I could add a 'Price per item', and then a 'discount' column, so I can show the 10% discount I want to give them.

So what I am asking, is there a simple program out there so I can track inventory of items we use to build this product, and then track the product itself, when we sell it, and make reciepts, estimates, etc....?

I may be stuck using QB just for book keeping, as my Accountant uses it, and can then access info needed for tax purposes. Thanks in advance,
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Help! Need an accounting/inventory/estimate/sales software

I don't know of any accounting or or business software to recommend, but I'm sure there must be some software out that would accommodate what you are after. An alternative could be a good spread sheet with macros program can be used to create your own reports, forms, and tracking of info. That might require a little learning though.
    Live real time bee chat, most evenings...
    https://www.rumbletalk.com/client/chat.php?4%40HY_hmJ

Default Re: Help! Need an accounting/inventory/estimate/sales software

Thanks Ray, I'm on the hunt. Was able to find some pretty simple forms on line today, they will do temporarily
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.