Shastina Millworks

Default Shastina Millworks

Picked up a pallet of supplies from Shastina

black plastic Foundation was pierce co brand, looks fine.

Hive bodies, fantastic so far, but im only part way through assembling them all, I won't be buying boxes elsewhere again.

Frames, not sure on frames, the end bars are cut a little different than my other ones, probably fine.

Only complaint? Was hoping for a nice new pallet to use for a project lol, bee supplies I'll give A+, ill give a D+ on the pallet.
    Instrumental Insemination & Northern VSH Queens

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Shastina Millworks

I always like a good pallet. I have used pallet wood for many projects. But I do not expect to get a good one. I go to the local feed store and pick through a pile of several hundred to find 10 or 15 good ones. And even the good ones are not great wood. After all it is just a pallet.

I was absolutely joking, not complaining at all. There is a store here that sticks nice new ones on the side of the road weekly.

Very happy with all aspects of the order. Will order again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Gough View Post
    I always like a good pallet. I have used pallet wood for many projects. But I do not expect to get a good one. I go to the local feed store and pick through a pile of several hundred to find 10 or 15 good ones. And even the good ones are not great wood. After all it is just a pallet.
    Instrumental Insemination & Northern VSH Queens