Free Beekeeping Jacket - To Be Given Away

Default Free Beekeeping Jacket - To Be Given Away

New Condition , Market Price $59.99 now to be given away for free

Only few available. If you are interested, shoot me an email via [email protected],

Unisex design for men and women between 5' 7" - 6' (170 - 178 cm), with removable veil for easy cleaning and storage
    Tailored fit with an elastic waist and elastic wrists,to keep everything comfortably in place

Free shipping anywhere in the USA
    [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Free Beekeeping Jacket - To Be Given Away

I received this in response to my email concerning the Free jacket.
    It looks like they are trying to make it look as if the jacket was bought on line not a free offer.
    I don't know what my reply will be yet.

Dear James

Thanks for reaching us, you are the Lucky one to have free Beekeeping Protective Jacket. We are the seller on Amazon, so that will be great if you can give us a product review.
    Firstly, we need to know your Paypal account, and we will transfer the same amount of money to let you buy the Jacket on Amazon(Please Note: you need make the order in 2 days).
    And would you to have the second hand suit(fit for 170cm) for free, which is actually not used in field, but may be have a little damage on the package.
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    BeeCastle Team
    Zone 6b 1400'

Hey,

I picked 5 of the beekeeper friends in this forum for the free testing and sent them an email.

There is no tricky, it won’t go wrong since you wont spend any cents. Our offer is that, the tester need to send us the Paypal account, we will send the money to make the purchase, and Amazon will send you the FBA product right away. Also, Amazon will protect consumer’s benefit undoubtedly. People who have doubt about this may not take the offer, but please kindly don’t judge us as a scammer. We would find a good way to do the give away to avoid the misunderstanding next time. Thanks for reminding me on that.

Since I just launched a new product on Amazon, so we would like to invite few beekeeper friends to do a free testing, wondering if some could give us some advice or leave us a review if they do think our product is good.

I graduated last year, This is my first time running my own business, It’s hard but I have good faith on my business, and just want to make it right. I thought give the benefit directly to my potential customer is better than spending too much ads. So that’s why we would have huge discount or give away occasionally. I won’t spend time and money to ruin my reputation. That’s definitely not how it works in business.

UP DATE
    I received a reply from Beecastle around 6:30 this morning.
    He sent me a Amazon prepay-ed shopping card number.
    It was good so I went ahead and ordered my free jacket.
    Amazon confirmed the order and it is shipping for free.
    Delivery date is September 15 2017.

I will keep updating as it is in transit.
    Zone 6b 1400'

Another Update

I received an email from Amazon the the item shipped UPS and will be delivered Friday 9/15/17
    Zone 6b 1400'

Well the Jacket arrived a day earlier than informed.
    The Jacket and Veil are well made.

After that things change.
    The one recommended is for someone 69" - 71", I am 71" tall and the sleeves come just below my elbows when I reach out as if to pick up a hive box.
    I go without a shirt most of the time at home and it was tight at the chest. If I was wearing a tee shirt it would have been hard to zipper.
    The zipper for the hood is missing the stop at the starting end to hold it closed when you zipper it?
    Also the 1/2 of the zipper on the hood was installed backwards as the pull rings were on the inside of the hood.
    My wife tried it on and she is 5'4"and the sleeves were a little short for her but would work with gloves.

I was offered this jacket for FREE to review it for the seller who offered it on this forum.
    I placed the order based on his listing for size as it states based on a person's height only.
    All of my other jackets are xL as I am 5'11" 185lbs and I want to have room to move with out being confined.

Overall it is well made but it is undersized as a lot of things are on line.
    If the zipper worked I would say this would be a good buy at the price.
    Zone 6b 1400'

I just received an email from BeeCastle.
    They are going to send me a replacement jacket in XL free of charge.
    It sounds like they may make changes on there listing to correct the sizing.

So far they are doing a good job concerning replacement of defective products.
    The jacket and vale with the bad zipper is well made and at the price is a good buy.

The hard part is the first jacket was FREE so I felt uncomfortable asking about replacement, even though it had a bad zipper.

I am NOT affiliated with BeeCastle in any way other than being chosen to receive a free jacket w vale for review.
    Zone 6b 1400'