Insemination Equipment

Default Insemination Equipment

I'm mostly interested in a Schley in the heavier design but if the price is right I'd be willing to consider any type of insemination device.

If you have one you're not using or an extra you need to get rid of. Let me know. Thanks :-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Insemination Equipment

Why not make one yourself with locally sourced materials like I did? Then buy the one that
    you cannot make. You tube vids have many sources you can start your research on. The Schley
    II unit can cost up to $3000 dollars per station. How many are wiling to make such an investment? Even the
    used one will cost more than $1000 if you are lucky enough to find one. I rather make my own with materials from the local dollar store. The most expensive part is the CO2 cylinder $85 bucks brand new before tax.
    Don't mix foreign bees into a virgin hive. She might get balled 100% of the time! When will you ever learn, huh?

Thanks for your input Beepro, however, I'm not interested in such a device. I'm first concerned with practicality, secondly with quality and then lastly with cost. I'm more than willing to pay the fair price for such an instrument.

The"Wanting to Buy" forum (this one) is not open for general discussion. Responses from a potential seller should be in the form of a PM to to the potential buyer.

Limited discussion is allowed for clarification of the item sought.

Do not post messages telling the buyer that what he wants to buy is not the right product.

The rules for this forum are here: https://www.beesource.com/forums/show...ved-Read-First

Last edited by Rader Sidetrack; 11-02-2017 at 07:05 PM. Reason: typo
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Quote Originally Posted by PealBeeCo View Post
    I'm mostly interested in a Schley in the heavier design but if the price is right I'd be willing to consider any type of insemination device.

If you have one you're not using or an extra you need to get rid of. Let me know. Thanks :-)
    I've purchased gear directly from Dr. Schely. Prices were way better than resellers in the US. http://www.besamungsgeraet.de/__en/
    Horseshoe Point Honey -- http://localvahoney.com/