Anyone treating lymes disease with bvt?

Default Anyone treating lymes disease with bvt?

Have lymes that went undiagnosed for about a year and got into my brain and csf. 19 days in hospital and 7 weeks in bed and I'm finally able to move around again. Still not well and have been on IV rocephrin through a picc line for 52 days and llmd doc just ordered another 20 days yesterday because I'm still having neurological symptoms most notably all over body twitching and pain. I've been trying everything to get better, I need to get back to work but my work won't let me work with a picc line in and I've felt to bad anyway. Just got back on my feet and out of bed 2 weeks ago but still very weak. Completely changed my diet, taking a ton of herbs and supplements plus the antibiotics. Started bvt two weeks ago because I've heard good things about it for lymes. I usually take a handful of stings working my bees anyway, they can be moody, although I didn't work them for 2 months during this. Yes they were way out of control, most had swarmed multiple times.

We are doing 10 stings along the spine every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We rotate between upper, middle and lower back. My wife says she has fun stinging me lol. Anyway my question is there anyone out there who is doing this or knows anyone who did treat lymes with Bvt? If so, where on your body did you sting, how often, how many stings per session and how long before you noticed an improvement? Are we doing this right or do I need to change something? Not expecting an overnight miracle just want to make sure we are going in the right direction. We have epi-pens. Just curious about others experience and techniques. I hear there are facebook groups for bvt but I don't do facebook. I barely do Internet, bee source, you tube and a few news channels are about it. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Anyone treating lymes disease with bvt?

You might try to PM ruthiesbees. She seems to impress me with the most knowledge here on Beesource in regards to bvt. If I'm not mistaken she is involved with a bvt group. Sorry to hear of your misfortune I wish you the best of health.

Default Re: Anyone treating lymes disease with bvt?

Thanks slow drone I appreciate that.