Handhold cardboard display boxes

Default Handhold cardboard display boxes

Hi, I'm looking for handhold display boxes for 1# jars and 6 oz. jars of honey. Or other creatives ideals that are attractive to customers in boxes that hold two or three jars. Thank you, Tanya

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Handhold cardboard display boxes

Not sure exactly what you mean. I know you can get cardboard boxes made for 2-3 muth Jars so you can package a set. We make these for a "taste of summer" variety pack. I make these boxes from western Juniper. Its all part of the local story. Im sure it would go well in your area also. taste of summer.jpg
    I can get 2x6 from a little mill here and cut it into slats on my table saw to make these boxes.
    These are 3oz jars not 1# jars but I have thought about doing something similar for two 1# jars.

There are some packaging materials that makes your products more attractive, if you would like to make your brands more attractive and unique then get good packaging. There are a lot of products in the market With different shapes and styles.

I've got excellent Honey and a great label. I'm always looking for ways to improve sales. Last year for the
    Fair I was looking for something that would hold 2 or 3, 1# jars of Honey. I Did find a display box for our 3 oz. Jars. Attachment 38027. I appreciate that contact info. Thank you!.