Ultimate Cotton Beekeeper's Suit $69 -- Current Stock Only

Default Ultimate Cotton Beekeeper's Suit $69 -- Current Stock Only

We recognize that many people these days prefer the Ultra Ventilated Mesh Suits due to the fact they are much cooler than cotton. However, we really appreciate a good study cotton, especially when things get sticky.

Because we are so confident that our suits are superior to others available in the marketplace, we are promoting our latest version Prewashed Cotton Suits for $69 to allow our customers to try them out and give us their feedback. This special price is only available to our current stock on hand so we expect our stock to sell out quickly.

Beekeeping PREMIUM Overalls Bee Suit - Clearly Sustainable Brand

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Ultimate Cotton Beekeeper's Suit $69 -- Current Stock Only

I'm not sure if your measurements are quite right, I'm 6'2" 214lbs and according to your scale I'm a XXXS, and I'm typically a Large. Am I missing something or are your suits simply heavily sized up?

Hi Ned,

Thank you for your message. Please note the size chart at our website belongs to a single piece full suit. It is different than casual two pieces suit e.g. Shirt and trouser that we use in our daily life.

The Sizing chart is also a measurement of the fabric and not your body. Since suits are to be worn on top of your clothing and the bagginess of the fabric is what keeps the bees off you, we many times suggest you order one size over what you will normally wear.

Please see tips below

1. You will wear the beekeeping suit over your normal clothing

2. You need sufficient space to move your body comfortably during working

As per your given height and weight, Size "Large" and Size "X-Large" both are workable for you.

Large will fit you without any problem, while XL will give you little bit more space for more easy movement. You can order any from these two sizes, but I would recommend the XL

Hello,

I ordered and received your ventilated suit in Large. I love it! It is comfortable, and appears to be high quality. The only problem is it gets too tight when I squat down. I had my wife measure me and we followed your sizing guidelines. It was a close fit, but I need a little more room. I would like to exchange it for another one size up. How do I do this? I have sent many emails to '[email protected]'. The message I get back is down below: I have also tried the web form. I have yet to hear back.

Can you contact me, and help me resolve this? I love the suit.
    order US1081.1

Thanks.
    C Long

The original message was received at Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:28:48 -0500
    from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    <[email protected]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mail.clearly-sustainable.com.
    Warning: message still undelivered after 1 hour
    Will keep trying until message is 2 days old

Hi,

Sorry about your email being returned. I just checked and it appears that everything has been resolved. I am not sure what the issue was but I am glad we were able to sort it out for you

Quote Originally Posted by clong View Post
    Hello,

I ordered and received your ventilated suit in Large. I love it! It is comfortable, and appears to be high quality. The only problem is it gets too tight when I squat down. I had my wife measure me and we followed your sizing guidelines. It was a close fit, but I need a little more room. I would like to exchange it for another one size up. How do I do this? I have sent many emails to '[email protected]'. The message I get back is down below: I have also tried the web form. I have yet to hear back.

Can you contact me, and help me resolve this? I love the suit.
    order US1081.1

Thanks.
    C Long

The original message was received at Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:28:48 -0500
    from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    <[email protected]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mail.clearly-sustainable.com.
    Warning: message still undelivered after 1 hour
    Will keep trying until message is 2 days old

Hello,

It appears the problem was with my email the whole time. Sorry about that.
    Thanks for the prompt and generous resolution.

It has been nice doing business with you.