I am wondering at what stage of the Queen cell development should I do a split? Should I wait until the queen cells are capped, or prior to that? I was hoping to get into the hive yesterday to check them. It was windy, cold and rainy so I could not. I have to work today and it's going to be warmer. I'm very concerned that they could swarm. I have the new hive set up near the old hive. How likely is it that they will just go into the nearby hive on their own?