Waldo Ohio Apiaries - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Possibly ripped off by Waldo Ohio Apiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Palmer View Post
    What you are experiencing is why I never take deposits for my bees and queens. Ya never know what can happen.
    I like Mr. Palmers method.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Got a call from Susan Taylor Sunday. She said she was refunding largest orders 1st. ($1000 theft/fraud or more results in felony charges). Made arrangements to pick up 100% refund at noon this passed Monday. She was not there when we arrived, but the people who were (Her adult kids), were able to get my refund taken care of, after calling Susan. They gave me a free nuc for the hassle. We have ordered bees from them for the last 5 years and prepaid without a problem. And our family for many years before us.. .pick up was always chaos because of their paper system. Had my husband not gone with me to pick up the refund on Monday, I would not have stayed there an hour by myself to let them get it all figured out. I was very uncomfortable, (that doesnt happen often), and would recommend anyone else getting a refund, wait for it to come in the mail.

Filed a criminal complaint with the County DA for theft and fraud and another with the US Postal service for mail fraud and wire fraud. Hope they get nailed to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Becksamomx2 View Post
    Got a call from Susan Taylor Sunday. She said she was refunding largest orders 1st. ($1000 theft/fraud or more results in felony charges). Made arrangements to pick up 100% refund at noon this passed Monday. She was not there when we arrived, but the people who were (Her adult kids), were able to get my refund taken care of, after calling Susan. They gave me a free nuc for the hassle. We have ordered bees from them for the last 5 years and prepaid without a problem. And our family for many years before us.. .pick up was always chaos because of their paper system. Had my husband not gone with me to pick up the refund on Monday, I would not have stayed there an hour by myself to let them get it all figured out. I was very uncomfortable, (that doesnt happen often), and would recommend anyone else getting a refund, wait for it to come in the mail.
    Would you please post the address of where you received your refund. I have tried repeatedly to make contact with these people.

Update. I received a checl today from Susan Taylor. Not sure if it will clear but I will definately try tomorrow mor ing. If not, I will fill out my police report with all the details.

For the record I did receive a refund check yesterday. Whether it clears remains to be seen. Set out all my empty hive boxes in hopes the Lord blesses me with a swarm.

Happy to see people getting their money refunded even though I'm sure you'd all prefer the bees you purchased. Feel bad for you all
    Owner of Honey Hound Farm. www.honeyhoundfarm.com

I called the office number listed on their website this morning and a grandson answered. He was polite and explained that his grandmother (Susan Taylor) sent out a bunch of checks yesterday. I told him that the website stated that she would be calling first then sending out a check. I have not received a call from her. He took my name and number and said that she would return my call tonight. We'll see. At least the phone was answered this time.

Just received a refund check in the mail today. No phone call ahead of time. Will contact law enforcement to let them know after it clears. Mine was a smaller one, just two packages and two marked queens, so they are returning money to the smaller purchasers too. Hope everyone else here gets their money back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123