Breeding Techniques and Selection for Breeding of the Honeybee: Friedrich Ruttner

Default Breeding Techniques and Selection for Breeding of the Honeybee: Friedrich Ruttner

Hello I am Looking for this book but cannot find it online. Does anyone know where or have a copy they would sell?

Controlled mating and selection of the honey bee would be another I would like

Thank you in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Breeding Techniques and Selection for Breeding of the Honeybee: Friedrich Ruttner

Default Re: Breeding Techniques and Selection for Breeding of the Honeybee: Friedrich Ruttner

I seen this but it is not available

Using World Cat I found that Cornell Univ. Library in Ithaca, NY has a copy of it. They do inter-library loan to public libraries (for a fee, I think it's $20, but that might be out of date). Whether it's one of the books they will send out on inter-library loan, I don't know. The Smithsonsian also has a copy, but I think they don;t do inter-library loan. A trip to your nearest public library is your best bet.

I didn't find a copy for sale at either Alibris or AddAll, which are my go-to places for used books.

Enj.

Quote Originally Posted by enjambres View Post
    Using World Cat I found that Cornell Univ. Library in Ithaca, NY has a copy of it. They do inter-library loan to public libraries (for a fee, I think it's $20, but that might be out of date). Whether it's one of the books they will send out on inter-library loan, I don't know. The Smithsonsian also has a copy, but I think they don;t do inter-library loan. A trip to your nearest public library is your best bet.

I didn't find a copy for sale at either Alibris or AddAll, which are my go-to places for used books.

Enj.
    thank you i will look into this