JZsBZs cell cups

Default JZsBZs cell cups

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone knows if JZsBZs is still in business? Their website is down, and both of their phone numbers are disconnected. I know that a person can purchase the cups at places like Mann lake etc, but I am looking to purchase very large quantities of them. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for everyone's help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: JZsBZs cell cups

Most manufacturers sell their products to customers through vendors. I have always purchased JZBZ products through Mann Lake. Did not even know you could buy directly from them. May be they decided to sell their products through usual route.
    USDA Zone 7a - elevation 148 feet

Larry Connor made mention of a family member passing away last year at the SNEBA meeting in CT and stated that their could be some problems with future production. Not sure where things are but I have to imagine someone will cover the loss if this happens

Quote Originally Posted by AAIndigo View Post
    Larry Connor made mention of a family member passing away last year at the SNEBA meeting in CT and stated that their could be some problems with future production. Not sure where things are but I have to imagine someone will cover the loss if this happens
    Oh my gosh! I can't image commercial queen production without them. Yet, it's not the first time a critical, expensive to develop component, has been lost to a niche market like beekeeping. Those production molds are very expensive to create.

Better start saving and reclaiming those cups, rather than throwing them away.

Here's how I do it:

http://bwrangler.litarium.com/beekeeping/legacy-queen-rearing/reclaim-plastic-queen-cups/

I was there when he mentioned that. Bought a 2 year's supply.

Quote Originally Posted by AAIndigo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Palmer View Post
    I was there when he mentioned that. Bought a 2 year's supply.
    Do you think they will be back up and running in that amount of time? Or that just buys you enough time to convert to another system?
    Everything gets darker, as it goes to where there is less light. Darrel Tank (5PM drawing instructor)

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyhouse supply View Post
    Hi there, I am wondering if anyone knows if JZsBZs is still in business? Their website is down, and both of their phone numbers are disconnected. I know that a person can purchase the cups at places like Mann lake etc, but I am looking to purchase very large quantities of them. Any suggestions?

Hello from JZ's BZ's. My name is Nick Irsfeld. I'm the granddaughter's husband. I started helping Jim in 2012 and have continued to manage the business since he died. We are still very much in business and ready to fill your orders. Please do give us a call--

866-559-0525 (same as always and toll free)

Or send us an email--

[email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
    Nick and the team at JZ's BZ's

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyhouse supply View Post

Hello,

We're here and happy to help. Please let us know what we can send you--

[email protected]
    831-469-9000 (Outside the U.S.)
    866-559-0525 (Toll free)

Thank you for your inquiry!!!

Best,
    Nick Irsfeld
    JZ's BZ's