Recent Maxant Experience

Default Recent Maxant Experience

I was interested in a Maxant honey pump, but had some questions about it. So I sent a message through their website yesterday and didn't expect a response for a few days because it was a holiday (Labor Day). To my surprise I received an answer to my question about 2 hours later! So today I replied with another question and received a response about 2 minutes later! Okay, maybe they are not always able to respond this quickly but I didn't realize this kind of customer service was still available anywhere. As a result, I placed an order for the pump and I'm looking forward to having it in my honey house.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Recent Maxant Experience

Yes, They are very dedicated to their business. Which makes them dedicated to their customers. I have never had a problem with Maxant products or customer service. And trust me I would say so if I did.

I've only had a couple experiences with Maxant but if they think producing a quality product, great customer support, honoring a deal, quick feedback on questions, etc, etc will win customer loyalty ..... well they're absolutely correct.

Wish I could say the same. I ordered $6000 in equipment from them in the middle of June. They said they were 3 weeks out which was perfect as I was going on vacation in 4 weeks. Well fast forward to 2nd week of September, 12 weeks later and never heard a word from them. I finally sent an email, but no response. I was planning on canceling the order since I did not need the equipment for this year since it has taken so long. This week I finally got a call saying my order was ready and being shipped. I got no apology, no excuse, nothing. It should not take over 3 months to get an order. This will be my last order from Maxant. Not impressed at all.

Why do I get the feeling that there is more that story than what has been written? Sorry it just doesn't sound right. Pardon my scepticism.
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Riskybizz View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that there is more that story than what has been written? Sorry it just doesn't sound right. Pardon my scepticism.
    I guess your a skeptic, but Maxant is not perfect. There is nothing more to the story until my order actually arrives.

I can say my buddy ordered equipment last year from them and it was only 2 weeks late, but was damaged. Maxant did nothing about that either.
    8 - Italians 6 - Carniolan 1 - Italian/Carniolan cross 4 - Russians MyIdahoWeather Zone 4b

Received my order yesterday. Everything arrived in great condition. Delivery company never called and just showed up and left 2 pallets sitting next to my shop. Really surprised when I got home from work and there was my order.