Honey Run Apiaries

Default Honey Run Apiaries

I just received 15 Carniolan queens from Honey Run Apiaries. I can't yet speak to the quality of the queens. However, I want to share my experience with the company. They were due to be delivered last Thursday-Friday via postal. I had been busy so I hadn't checked to see if I had received an e-mail saying they had been mailed that they had said would be sent. Thursday morning I decide to check. I find an e-mail from 3 days previous saying that there was a problem with my address. I immediately shoot off an e-mail, a text, and a phone call. I repeat that process a couple of times thru the day, but, do not hear back. I'm not to worried at this time, but, since I've already split my hives the previous weekend due to time constraints and with the weekend coming up I want to get on top of the situation. The next morning which is Friday morning I see on my cell that they have left a voice message. I can not understand it so I immediately call. The lady on the other line says there had been a death in the family and they just got back in the office. She says that they have not forgotten my order, but, had the wrong address and phone number. Without me saying a thing she says she will overnight it and I will have it Saturday morning. I offer to pay the difference since I only paid for postal, but, she said no. I received the queens as promised Saturday morning and all looked healthy. Any business can run into problems, however, to me it says a lot about the business by the way they take care of them. I felt that these guys did an excellent job and I would not hesitate to order from them again. I will give my unprofessional view of the queens next spring after they have had a fair chance. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Honey Run Apiaries

Accepted 15 of 15. After 2 weeks all are laying good with some laying exceptional.

I CANT say anything good about them, I called several times over last few days and left messages, I called their sister company for electronics and left messages, ive sent emails trying to order a temp controller from them and finally I did get one email saying we have some in stock but when I replied they did not answer. Now they may be busy but if you are running a company and someone calls you several times leaving a message and they do not return your call, well not good business practice!

I looked on line today, found the same Ranco pre-wired controller @ Moreflavor ,Inc , made one phone call and already received confirmation it shipped! That's customer service and how is should be.

The controller is for a honey heating box I am making and I needed it asap last week!

I've ordered numerous times from this company over the past few years. They make several queen rearing items/accessories that are unique and not available anywhere else. I've never had a problem and would not hesitate to recommend them.