First time TBH beek. I've had nothing but problems with cross comb ever since installing my package on 5/16 & I'm almost at my wits end. They have 4-5 bars completely cross combed at this point, even after doing several manipulations in which a lot of comb was destroyed. I tried getting them back on track by placing a bare bar between the bulk to the cross comb mess and a frame that (was) looking good, but when I checked them yesterday, a week later, they had already cross combed and it has eggs. I don't know what to do! I check on them weekly, the hive is level...they won't stop! I feel like I should just call it a loss & let nature take its course. After this experience, I don't know if I'd ever give TB another shot.