Caucasian bees
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian bees

Default Caucasian bees

Georgian Mountain Gray Queen breeding project has been started. Minimum orders 50-500bequeens. for more details write me pm or shoot me an email at [email protected]. so you can order beequeens in advance.

Thanks ilia

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Caucasian bees

Can they be exported to the US?

We could export them but your governmet doesnt approve it, but you can come to us in summer put them in your luggage and take it away. i had a clients from Romania and they did it without problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliahu View Post
    We could export them but your governmet doesnt approve it, but you can come to us in summer put them in your luggage and take it away. i had a clients from Romania and they did it without problem.

Thanks
    Is Romania a police state like the US though? I wouldn't be caught dead with bees in my luggage on an international flight.

Noone will not catch you at the airport. if they catch you they will ask you to leave them at the airport, it is not a crime. there is police in Romania but not as strict as it is in the USA and Georgia republic. My friend took away 60 queens in Iran too and romanians took 20 beequeens without problem, it is done. It does not worth to be nervous. if you are not shure. you can bring me some bees in Georgia if they catch you it means to stop. My friends brought me a queens from Romania they just checked opportunity.
    Thanks Ilia

good luck on your venture. 2000 plane ticket buys a heck of a lot of American queens.

You can get a lot of pleasure in Georgia. not only for queens. we have a good history that realy worth to see and ticket cost min 1175USD from Washington DC

You can't take or bring potatoes into or out of the US into/out of Canada. I don't have the heart to tell the government that our dirt literally touches their dirt at the border...

We live "xray" passengers, you can't bring a nail file, or any gel or liquid greater than 3.4 ounces onto a plane. I do not believe for a moment that bringing queen bees onto a plane and not declaring them just get's you a funny look from the TSA. Those folks live for people doing stuff like that.

You meet Xray technology everywhere at the airport but it is a slightly a risk. . You are scared because you have never done it but many people does. nobody will not arrest you. If they catch you you will loose your beequeens only. so you can try

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    You can't take or bring potatoes into or out of the US into/out of Canada. I don't have the heart to tell the government that our dirt literally touches their dirt at the border...
    My bees gather nectar from their flowers.

But Caucasian bees are the strongest while gathering nectar even it is deep

You meet Xray technology everywhere at the airport but it is a slightly a risk. . You are scared because you have never done it but many people does. nobody will not arrest you. If they catch you you will loose your beequeens only. so you can try
    So, you are suggesting that people spend a buttload of dough to get to you and buy your queens, with the risk that they might lose the queens AND their travel fare...at the least...for attempting an unauthorized and maybe illegal agricultural transfer, and possibly even end up getting arrested for it (or at least detained for some period of time)?

Last edited by BadBeeKeeper; 04-16-2016 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Speeling
    If you want to be successful, study successful people and do what they do.
    Zone 4a/b

Mods or admin, please move this thread to the "for sale" section.
    Internet credibility is an oxymoron

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Palmer View Post
    My bees gather nectar from their flowers.
    Good Lord, don't tell the border cops or we'll have to start a Go Fund Me page to help bail you out.

It's silly isn't it? We hadn't heard the rules on our way up for one of our fishing trips years ago. We got to the border... after the IDs and everything "Do you have any potatoes?" "Yes." Those potatoes didn't make it into Canada with us.

I don't know how things are done in Georgia or Romania or Crimea or Zimbabwe. But I have a rough idea of the climate in the US these days... and to state that the worst that will happen is they'll take your queens away isn't a risk I'd take... It's not like a "opps, my shampoo bottle is 3.5 ounces instead of 3.4"... it's a "opps, I smuggled in a restricted agriculture product in my pants/carry-on/etc." If I had to guess, you sign a paper or pass under/past a sign somewhere that explicitly tells you you cannot do such things, and then to do them and not declare it...

You don't accidentally leave Georgia bound for the US with 50 to 500 queen bees in your pants.

Now...
    All of this is moot because no one is spending thousands of dollars to come pick up some Caucasian queens and smuggle them back to the US despite the amount of pleasure they can derive from that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    Now...
    All of this is moot because no one is spending thousands of dollars to come pick up some Caucasian queens and smuggle them back to the US despite the amount of pleasure they can derive from that trip.

Don't be so hasty, remember the lyrics

"And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
    That Georgia's always on my mind"

Horseshoe Point Honey -- http://localvahoney.com/

You do understand incorrectly. I asked you to put even 1 queen in your pants then you leave the border of USA. . You check if they find it than buy. You seem to be scared. and Romania is a EU member country so the regulation are the same throughout the Europe.

well I work in Argentina and rotate every 28/28 days - I would not touch this with a 15 foot pole - no matter what you want to call it - its smuggling

You can contact him in Romania and ask him for more details. you can find him in facebook by the name Apis donau they are queens breeders and also you can order them caucasian bees. I think it will not be a problem . he will have pure caucasian bees in summer and they also plan to do an artificial insemination. i think it is easier to import beequeens from Romania to USA.

Your country has a mad laws it turned out that even you cant import bee queens from Europe too. USA is a different planet I talked to my friend he said it is impssible to ship queens.

Your country has a mad laws it turned out that even you cant import bee queens from Europe too. USA is a different planet I talked to my friend he said it is impssible to ship queens.
    That's what I (we) are trying to tell you. :P We can get queens from Canada for an expensive fee of some sort. That's how we get "real" Buckfast bees here... Canada imports them and we can import the daughters from Canada or some such trickery.

I know you meant no harm, eliahu, in the suggestion that you just pop some queens in your pocket. I wouldn't even risk doing it on a cross country, domestic flight here in the US. Let alone coming in from internationally. Too much at risk over some queens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast