First year, 2 hives and a nuc. 55 degrees here and they are flying like its spring time. I am still feeding 2-1 once a week when I am able to offset their activity. I did not go into the hives but judging by activity, the queens have decided its warm enough to brood up. I am just wondering if I should move the nuc into full size mediums or wait. We do have a week of sub 50 weather coming up, followed by 50-60 weather with some rain mixed in. I am just hoping to avoid very early swarming. I may go into them next week and see whats what when its in warmer air.