I'ma first year bee keeper and have been stung several times this season. NO big deal, hurts for a few seconds then will itch the next day like a mosquito bite. But today, I got stung 10-15 times in my hands doing fall inspections and treatments. Nothing was a problem at the time, but now, several hours later my hands are swollen like a prize fighter's. I can't even turn a door knob or grip toilet paper. I've taken antihistamines, Ibuprofen and iced them once.
Effing hurts! and now I'm helpless. Any secret beekeeper remedies I don't about that I can try or just give it time?
Oh yea, tried oral vodka too- didn't help.