This is year number two for me. Last year, if I was stung it was an event for the local area in which I was stung.
If stung on the hand or fingers, I'd swell up so bad that I couldn't make a fist. Most times feeling like the skin was going to burst for the next 2-3 days. Temperature of the sting area was frequently in the low 100*F range. Then itchy itchy itchy. Got bad enough that I started wearing gloves last year towards the end.
This year it's been a whole different animal. A sting is a non-event, swelling is non-existent. I've been stung in the hands... a lot... this year and any swelling or pain in gone within a couple hours. I did an early morning pull of a frame of capped brood from a large, queenless hive with an almost emerged cell. Nuc next door needs the bees and the donor is too big and crowded if I'm honest.
Anyway, while trying to slide a pollen patty in between the top two deeps, the lid slid about an inch to the side and I was stung 2-3 times in my left hand. Twice in the thumb and once in the forefinger. I cannot for the life of my tell you were I was stung now three hours later. Haven't a clue. I got dinged in the temple a few days ago when one worked it's way into my veil. No reaction.
"Bragging", I guess. Fully expect my next sting to send me to the ER now. :P