mannlake

Thread: mannlake

Default mannlake

they have a answer service now taking order the people don't any about BEES I made order today she placed the order left out some items when I ask her to read the items back to me she left out items --she said she would place them in another order that was under 100.00 ---I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING ON THE NEXT ORDER I told to cancel order--- she had already send it end ----hope i don't get a shipping charge

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: mannlake

call them back and tell them to cancel the order. You might have better luck ordering online, or from another supplier.
    3 Hives, Started in 2017, Learning as I go
    My data logger

Most people that take orders don't know about the products they're selling. I would ask to speak to somebody else as her mistake should not be your loss. Or e-mail their contact. They'll make it right. I've heard of issues with them lately but got my stuff quickly with no issues.

The timing of the call is everything. If you can speak to a Mannlake person (just ask them) then they will get it right. I would persist until you get it the way you want it. BTW- Paypal through Mannlake does not allow revisions. Using a regular credit card does. I always use a credit/debit payment with them now.
    I'm smart but at the end of the day I'm still the help.

I like Mann Lakes stuff, quality is great and when you deal with the right person-flawless. What happen after that can be a challenge. I place an order two weeks ago and three out of five items were wrong and the order (so far) came as four sperate packages, plus the one (hopefully corrected order) that's tracked for tomorrow so i guess that's five. Seems inefficient. There is one of their resellers about twenty miles away and when ever possible I go to him rather than Mann Lake itself-plus is prices are slightly better and he's a large scale commercial guy who's fun to talk with. Keep it local!