Sure would appreciate some guidance and experience. Have been super busy expanding this year - large for me small for most of you - but I ended up building several hundred supers in anticipation for my splits. We've had a super wet spring and alot of my staged boxes ended up getting wet. Stayed mostly wet for about a month but I didn't worry as it was just the Mann Lake plastic foundation with no wax. Well, I got ready to start using those boxes and got an ugly surprise. Found alot of what I call "mold" on that clean empty plastic foundation. Is there something I can spray on it that's not toxic to the bees so I don't have to got and brush/scrub every side of every frame? I know I screwed up by letting it set out in the elements but besides being pressed for time I really don't have the facilities to store a bunch of extra/empty boxes at this point. Anyway, any guidance and suggestions are greatly appreciated.