Is it just me? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Re: Is it just me?

I could not get on the past two days too. I did not have to log in this morning until I posted this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Except for having to log in again, I've had no other issues. Maybe it was just a timing thing.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Have you tried shutting both devices completely off and restarting?
    Good idea. Just tried it........no change (both devices are iOS 8.3). Its ok, I don't use much of my data plan anyway. You know cell carriers, always looking out for your best interests by warning you about potential overages but never too concerned if you are buying more than you need.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

As long as you're shutting down and restarting Jim, maybe do the same with your wifi/dsl router.
    I didn't do that to mine yet now everything is normal....well.....at least as normal as anything gets on Beesource.
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. - Emerson

I don't know what happened, but all is well in my world again for the last day or two...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by beemandan View Post
    As long as you're shutting down and restarting Jim, maybe do the same with your wifi/dsl router.
    I didn't do that to mine yet now everything is normal....well.....at least as normal as anything gets on Beesource.
    Tried that to no avail as well. It just started working normally one day after I had logged into another wifi network, when I got home I tried it again and it worked. Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe not. I'll probably never know.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Why is this site so difficult to join/log into? I thought this was related to the hobby/business of beekeeping,
    Not info on how build an A Bomb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12