So I am considering using cu-nap for hive preservative, but I have quite a few questions. I have a source where I can get a 5-gallon pail (8%) delivered to my door for $210. Questions:
- As I understand it, you dilute it to 2%-3%. With what? Water? diesel? paint thinner? something else?
- Do you still need to paint after cu-nap application?
- Is it harmful to the bees or have any negative effects?
- Do you dip them quickly, or is it a soak?
- Approximately how many boxes will the diluted 8% cu-nap cover?
Possibly more coming later. Thanks!