I'm putting together a pump system to feed the bees this fall and need to figure out a few things. I ordered this pump ( http://www.burcam.com/en/products?vi...750&sku=700722) after looking at the pump Mannlake has. My plan is to use a gas engine and a 275 gallon tote hooked up with a short coupler hose using cam locks .
My questions are:
1. Will this pump work? My plan is to use a 1'' pvc suction hose and a nozzle to fill with.
2. What size motor should I look for? I planned on getting an engine from a bad pressure washer off craigslist.
3. What size pulleys do I need or should I use?
4. What's the best way to run the plumbing so when I'm not filling feeders its recirculating?
5. Should I run some kind of filter between the tote and pump?
Please feel free to add anything I've might of over looked and thank you for your help.