Bee Shield - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Bee Shield

Default Re: Bee Shield

As my mother always told me, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

One of my beekeeper friends tells me that this product is now called apicare. I can't find it online, just the cosmetic product. Either way the guy I know that is using it claims his bees look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I think we could work something out. In fact we are in process of providing you answers without breaking our companies policies of divulging company secrets, to say its been awhile since I have posted on here isn't a lie, We have been busy with getting scientific studies set up for the coming season and working with new relationships in the community.

The offer isn't pseudo science its science most haven't learned about and we are hear to change that, just like when Pythagoras said the world was round nobody believed him, but he wasn't wrong and we will continue to prove that our product does what we say it does without hesitation.
    Yep, "just like Pythagoras"

Quote Originally Posted by babybee View Post
    One of my beekeeper friends tells me that this product is now called apicare. I can't find it online, just the cosmetic product. Either way the guy I know that is using it claims his bees look great.
    I wonder if any of the tests have been done? I think they where promised last year around Spring?
    from the Bee House -http://ecologicalsolutions.com.au/bees/?page_id=8
    40 years - +/- 20 H - TF - Subtropical

>Yep, "just like Pythagoras"

Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 42y 40h 39yTF

Quote Originally Posted by beeshield View Post
    not only to help the industry regain its ability to grow again but to ensure that younger generations know what its like to have choice in foods and the sweet success of honey
    "These things you promise we already have." From the book, Gone to Texas

I read the first page of this thread, then the last. Fast forward another year. Have the scientific studies been published or any claims verified? I would really like to know.
    Last edited by AHudd; 04-18-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Removed "almost" from another year.
    Ten years of Beekeeping before varroa. Started again spring of 2014.

Never mind, I just read page 7. That salesman went over the edge. I bet he is being "scientifically studied" somewhere comfortable.

I personally know someone who has used this since its inception on a large ( over 5000 hive operation) and swears by it. As you will note from previous posts regarding this product and the sellers I am not so inclined to be there as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey-4-All View Post
    I personally know someone who has used this since its inception on a large ( over 5000 hive operation) and swears by it. As you will note from previous posts regarding this product and the sellers I am not so inclined to be there as of yet.
    Thanks

Gentleman I know that this product is so far from the norm that it sounds like snake oil as there is nothing on the market that claims to control pesticides, but the product will speak for itself in time as you begin to hear more from it and the scientific studies continue
    Well, in the years since this post was made there have been no published scientific studies of this product published on the "News" page of Bee Shield's website.

There are only alarmist articles of the "Omigod the bees are dying" and Monsanto is wicked" ilk.

Nor has the "product will speak for itself in time" resulted in anything the experienced beekeeping community found worthy to warrant continued discussion.

Let new beekeepers take note:
    There is no shortage of offers of miracle products with secret ingredients being offered to you.

So many you can go broke trying them all.

But if you want to try snake oil on your bees, its cheaper to catch a snake and press the oil out of it than it is to spending the the fifty bucks these folks charge for a *single quart* of their product.

Caveat emptor.

Hi I'm Justin brown the creator of beeshield, I no longer work for 1st light trading due to bad business practices and I didn't want to be associated with it, but I have followed through with my promises of tests and have a huge amount of beekeeper a that use my product apicare that are more then willing to testify to the fact of how well it works some of them with up to 15,000 hives probably a great deal more then this gentleman above me that must not be as well informed as he thinks he is, so if you know anybody tat knows how to contact me then please feel free but I am no longer beeshield as that is gone with me if that company said anything about that product now I have nothing to do with it but the formula is mine and I left with it thank you

This is my new posting name, I can receive emails or inquires on this name, if you would like to see the tests or talk with anybody that uses my product please email me or leave your email and I will contact you with the information, again BEESHIELD, which was created by me now is no more and if anybody says otherwise they are deceiving you, but I have the formula with me and have even improved upon it, I have tests and referrals to prove it thank you again for your time

Old timer that guy eating chips is the neatest thing I have seen in a long time

have a huge amount of beekeeper a that use my product apicare
    So Apicare is the next one we have to watch out for. Thanks for the heads up.

I have all the tests one from the bee informed partnership (university of Maryland) and one done by the USDA, so bad mouth it all you gentleman would like I have proof and I have people that use it that will 100% back me up as well

Why not post those tests? That would shut us all up.

Quote Originally Posted by camero7 View Post
    Why not post those tests? That would shut us all up.
    My thinking as well. As long as you are taking the time to put together a nice web site why not include the research and the referrals?
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

T415-AACK-2-Aug.pdf150807153228_0001.pdf

here are the tests one is done by the USDA the bees are from California and the other is done by the Bee informed partnership, if you want referrals you will have to contact me directly

Well, Justin, I read both of the PDF files you linked. Neither one of those documents even mentions Beeshield.

What is the connection?
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast