bees superseded the current queen?

Default bees superseded the current queen?

The current hive I look after is a winter hive which had swarm leavingnt hive weak. When the queen started laying , r it was not a very good laying pattern. I have watch it forhe last month and been feeding 1:1 syrup. From last week till today I have found 3 queen cells. Two of which are uncapped in the middle of the comb. Those this mean they are getting ready to kick out the current queen, which by the way could not find. I didn't have much time to look will go again. Since its only been a week that's what I'm thinking. Should I let it bee or replace or install new queen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: bees superseded the current queen?

It sounds like the bees are taking care of things quite nicely. Why interfere?

right, yeah i will just keep a close eye on the it. thanks

I just finish looking at the hive. Could not find a queen. Could it be she died from my last check. Could have gone into an accident. There is about 3 capped queen cells already. How many days for the queen to emerge after capped cell

Around 16 days or so. Right around there. That's from the start. A week or so after capping to emerge.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"