TRUCKS post a picture of your rig! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    138

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #82
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rockford, MI
    Posts
    4,323

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!


  4. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    10,191

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Love it Mr. Beeman.

    Also loving all the other pics guys! there is just something tough and rugged looking, about a truck load of bees.

  5. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Herrick, SD USA
    Posts
    6,636

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Here's another old "Binder" pic for ya.
    http://s470.photobucket.com/user/jim...9b071.jpg.html
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beeman View Post
    Ha! Absolutely love that.

  7. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    10,191

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Yup, almonds here we come.

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, MA, USA
    Posts
    440

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beeman View Post
    Those bees will be well smoked by the time you get to your destination. Got to love the old 49cc two strokes

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI USA
    Posts
    2,569

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!


  10. #89
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,162

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    I like your license plate Adrian. Is that a rope draw string around your jacket? What's up with the T- Shirt?
    My opinions are based on whatever OD Frank says because he thinks he knows everything!

  11. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI USA
    Posts
    2,569

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Thanks Charlie, not a rope but top quality sisal string. It was a Sunday and I decided to dress up.

  12. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Albans, Vermont
    Posts
    8,158

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    Here's another old "Binder" pic for ya.
    http://s470.photobucket.com/user/jim...9b071.jpg.html
    Nice load Jim.

  13. #92
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,162

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Adrian,

    What year is your Toyota?
    My opinions are based on whatever OD Frank says because he thinks he knows everything!

  14. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX, USA
    Posts
    2,104

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Mr Beeman that is quit a hive hauler
    Stuck in Texas. Learning Permaculture in drought, flood and strange weather. The bees are still alive.

  15. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lipik, Croatia
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    And now something completely different.
    Not mine, and not truck.. I am more for such "movable apiary". Just go beneath with truck and load in a short time.. Sparing time and "energy".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The one who flies is worthy.The one who is worthy flies.The one who doesn't fly isn't worthy. Il gruppo TNT.

  16. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX, USA
    Posts
    2,104

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    ventilation on top I hope? neat setup but in Texas those bees would COOK
    Stuck in Texas. Learning Permaculture in drought, flood and strange weather. The bees are still alive.

  17. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lipik, Croatia
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi View Post
    ventilation on top I hope? neat setup but in Texas those bees would COOK
    Movable roof, both sides doors, summer temps here are till 40Celsius. Safer and easier to transport. Inside when work, intense smell of propolis, honey, pollen, bees. Buzz.. When bad weather and have to do something, you are under the roof. But as you say when warm weather - pretty hot to work.

    Forgot, as you usually wrap with insulation the hives for winter.. This way no need for wrapping
    Last edited by Goran; 03-09-2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: adding some text
    The one who flies is worthy.The one who is worthy flies.The one who doesn't fly isn't worthy. Il gruppo TNT.

  18. #97

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goran View Post
    And now something completely different.
    Whoever owns it could probably use those Australian honey flow gizmos. Keep everything inside.
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. - Emerson

  19. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI USA
    Posts
    2,569

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Charlie, it's a '99 4runner manual, but it has 2015 rear differential...

  20. #99
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,162

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Adrian,

    Yeah that was my first choice, a truck like yours. I got that Nissan which is ok but it would get stuck on a bar of soap! Should have got at least both rear wheels some power! Oh well.

    Very nice!
    My opinions are based on whatever OD Frank says because he thinks he knows everything!

  21. #100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hillsboro, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,688

    Default Re: TRUCKS post a picture of your rig!

    Finally got my Chevy converted to a flatbed.
    Copy of Picture 174.jpg

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •