Re: Tick Repellant
I have used sulfur around my ankles, etc for years to repel ticks and chiggers with excellent results. Cheap and non toxic. My toddler ate the sulfur sample out of my rock collection - so I had to call poison control. She was fine, no treatment, it is evidently safe to take internally, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. Sulfur does not repel fire ants or biting flies. (does anything repel fire ants?)
Stuck in Texas. Learning Permaculture in drought, flood and strange weather. The bees are still alive.