Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollinator Reports Forum- Read First!

17K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Barry 
#1 ·
Please limit threads to your personal experiences with specific participants. This is not the place for general question about pollination, or questions about growers, brokers or pollination bee suppliers.

Please keep your thread title neutral, so that others may form their own opinions.
As an example: If I had a bad experience with Orchard X, I would title my thread "My experience with Orchard X " as opposed to " Orchard X is a scam company".
Post what the problem was, what the history was, how it was or was not resolved.

Also, in a thread about “Orchard X", do not post a message saying "I had better service with “Orchard A”.

Feel free to post complaints and opinions based on your experiences with the participant, but leave out personal attacks. Personal attacks, name calling or trying to have a verbal stand-off will not be tolerated.

In the event that a particular business owner is also a forum member, I ask that you please keep personal stuff between you and any business owner private. Do not copy and paste emails or private messages- these are private information and not the business of others on the forum.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.