Honey in carry-on baggage? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Honey in carry-on baggage?

You can take comb honey in carry on luggage. I've done it many times, including on a trip to NYC this week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Yes..we should be relying on common sense more....like the common sense displayed here......referring to someone as a "towel head" behind their back, on an internet forum. Good thing you were alert to prevent the increased chance of extremest violence from happening. I'm sure the brave and enlightened act of referring to him as a towel head to his face caused him to decide not to blow up the plane. ...that makes you a hero! You should get a medal for bravery!

Deknow

Quote Originally Posted by suttonbeeman View Post
    jbw...I would be glad to ship you some...let me know! We are now in a time period when common sense does not prevail! just written rules. I'm sure I could blow up a plane with a jar of honey....and I makes it hard to enter a national honey show you ship it you get bubbles. Last year I had to go through a thourough search and a towel head in front of me never got looked at. I'm not blaming all allah believers but that they are Islam sure increases the chances of extremist violence!
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me
    Other times I can barely see. -The Grateful Dead

Interesting that responses to attitudes or opinions expressed in this thread were posted more than three years after the ideas were presented here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12