cataracts - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cataracts

Default Re: cataracts

YOUR SCORE IN READING COMPREHENSION JUST GOT A LOT LOWER, 35%, THEO SAID HE COULD SEE, INDICATING THERE WAS IMPROVEMENT. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL AND LEARN TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

AS YET THEO CAN NOT SEE WELL ENOUGH TO DRIVE BUT I EXPECT IF HE CONTINUES HIS RAW HONEY TREATMENTS HE SOON WILL BE DRIVING AND READING AGAIN. IF I CAN GET A COPY OF HIS NEXT EYE EXAM I WILL MAKE A COPY AND POST IT HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seamuswildflower View Post
    THEO SAID HE COULD SEE, INDICATING THERE WAS IMPROVEMENT.
    Which implies that he couldn't see prior to the treatment.

I give you 20 demerits for posting misleading information. NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    The more I learn about bees, the less I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Bee View Post
    Which implies that he couldn't see prior to the treatment.

I give you 20 demerits for posting misleading information. NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOOD READING COMPREHENSION IT IS INFORMATIVE AND ENLIGHTENING, FOR THOSE LACKING THESE ABILITIES, ALAS, IGNORANCE IS BLISS???

I'm one of those who believe honey fixes everything! Period!

Is it the placebo effect? Sure! Along with some very simple acts of mother nature! Are there things I can't fix with honey? Probably, but there is still the venom! That makes my eyes light up, for sure.

Honey in my eyes changes things. Honey stimulates blood flow and that is crucial to healing of all tissue. The fluid in my eyes gets murky (with age) and when water fasting I found that it refreshes with clean fluid. Hey, Presto, I could see better. So when I put the Manuka Honey in the eye once to clean up the conjunctivitis, guess what............... the dirty water was drawn out (hygroscopy?) and the new fluids coming in were clean and clear. I can see clearly again!

Being near or far sighted in many cases (ignore the extreme events) is related to the pressure of the fluid in the eye. The honey regulates the fluid apparently, and eyesight returns to normal (at least MY normal). I was sold glasses when I was young. I damaged them while welding. Never again have I gone back for more. That was 50 years ago. I am getting a little nearsighted (or less farsighted?) as I get old, but getting old is so much fun I put up with it!

I wonder sometime if my extraordinary results using honey is because I get the venom and some who attempt to use my plan do not. Does the queen bee infect me with her pheromones and change my chemistry to be similar to that of the bee?

SO I WENT TO MY EYE DOCTOR FOR AN EYE EXAM. HE READ ON MY CHART THAT I WAS TREATING MY EYES WITH RAW HONEY FOR CATARACTS. HE WAS HORRIFIED!!! HE STARTED THIS LECTURE ABOUT HOW THIS COULD DAMAGE MY EYES AND THAT I SHOULD GET CATARACT SURGERY RIGHT AWAY. THEN HE THREATENED ME TO PUT A RESTRICTION ON DRIVING AT NIGHT!!! MY REPLY "BUT THE HONEY IS WORKING" THEN HE TRIED TO MAKE UP A COCK AND BULL STORY TO PROVE THAT RAW HONEY COULD NOT HELP MY VISION. OF COURSE I KEPT EGGING HIM ON AND STARTED TELLING HIM ABOUT MY APITHERAPY "PATIENTS"!!! THAT REALLY GOT HIM WORKED UP!!!! I LEFT CHUCKLING AND I AM SURE I RUINED HIS DAY??? APITHERAPY RULES!!!

Rem.
    Last edited by crofter; 03-04-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    Frank

I had not put honey in my eyes for about year. my right eye has inner and outer cataracts and a bleeding floater. I have put honey in my eye for 4 days now and the cataracts re clearing up and the bleeding floater is barely visible!!! Sorry Mitch no surgery needed!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123