cataracts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cataracts

Default Re: cataracts

it is hard to see clearly when the lenses in your glasses have dollar signs etched in them

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by seamuswildflower View Post
    it is hard to see clearly when the lenses in your glasses have dollar signs etched in them
    I am an optometrist of 31 years and have heard these type stories over the years. I have learned to just agree with the patient since they are already confident in their beliefs and their minds can not be changed. And then a few years later after they have cataract surgery they say things like, "well that whatever I did postponed my surgery for years." And I usually just agree with them again. And as far as your money comment is concerned, it is off base. You should be careful of asigning motives of greed to someone you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Danpa14 View Post
    ...as far as your money comment is concerned, it is off base. You should be careful of asigning motives of greed to someone you do not know.
    yep.
    journaling the growth of a (mite) treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

When my cousin was a child, she had a persistant eye ulcer that the doctor/s tried to treat and failed for too long. My cousin has permanent damage to the eyesight of one eye because of ineffective drug treatments. I can't help but to believe (knowing what I do about honey and its use in treating eye issues) that had that unconventional treatment of honey used in the eye been done that her sight would not have been damaged.

I would not hesitate to put honey in my eyes (and have done so) or the eyes of our dog to treat infections or cataracts, etc. Do not use plain tap water to dilute honey (if you dilute it), but rather proper eye solution product. Just so one knows, the honey will sting briefly and the eye will water. Vision may blur briefly. This is normal.

There is also a Dr. Carey from California who successfully treated cataracts using honey.

Charles Mraz, a beekeeper, who at first was a skeptic, turned not only into a believer of apitherapy but actually treated people himself for over 60 years. What changed his mind was he personally experienced health benefits for a serious issue by using bees to sting himself. He did this to test the saying that beekeepers don't get arthritis. He met Dr. Beck and learned a lot from him as well as other doctors. Dr. Beck brought over his knowledge and practice of bee venom therapy from Europe where it was not uncommon to treat people this way. Mraz is credited with being a pioneer in this country regarding bee venom therapy. He wanted the medical community to embrace bee venom, but they were not interested because there was no money in that type of treatment. He tried to get researchers interested in venom and bee products for health, but again, they follow the money. Charles Mraz reported all this in his book which is quite interesting. He helped a lot of people when their own doctors failed. There are also some you tube videos of Mraz. There are a few charts of nerve pathways illustrated in his book to show where to sting.
    Is it summer yet?

I HAD OSTEOMYLITIS, AN INFECTION INSIDE THE BONE, AND I HAD THE INFECTED TITANIUM ROD REMOVED. MY BEES STUNG THE FIRE OUT OF MY THE WHOLE TIME I HAD OSTEOMYLITIS. MY ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON SAYS WITHOUT THE HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES I WOULD STILL HAVE OSTEOMYLITIS! NOT ALL DOCTORS ARE GREEDY MONEY CHASERS BUT MOST ARE, AS IS OBVIOUS FROM THEIR POSTS ON THIS FORUM. IF THEY GOT STUNG WOULD THEY SHARE THE BENEFITS THAT THEY GOT? NOT IF IT WOULD CAUSE THEM TO LOSE MONEY!

If it helps I was at a seminar a couple years ago on Manuka honey and its medicinal uses. It is being used, by money hungry doctors even, to treat certain ocular conditions. Eyelash mites was the most common use. So there is some research being done. Also on mersa type infections.

I HAD OSTEOMYLITIS, AN INFECTION INSIDE THE BONE, AND I HAD THE INFECTED TITANIUM ROD REMOVED. MY BEES STUNG THE FIRE OUT OF MY THE WHOLE TIME I HAD OSTEOMYLITIS. MY ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON SAYS WITHOUT THE HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES I WOULD STILL HAVE OSTEOMYLITIS! NOT ALL DOCTORS ARE GREEDY MONEY CHASERS BUT MOST ARE, AS IS OBVIOUS FROM THEIR POSTS ON THIS FORUM. IF THEY GOT STUNG WOULD THEY SHARE THE BENEFITS THAT THEY GOT? NOT IF IT WOULD CAUSE THEM TO LOSE MONEY!
    I'm not a doctor and don't pretend to be one, but you have a really bad attitude. The doctor that I go to always seems anxious to talk to me about what I've tried with bee stings. He's seems genuinely interested in learning how bee stings can fight pain, in my case in my shoulder. Not all doctors are greedy just as all businessmen are not greedy, just as all homeopathic people aren't fruitcakes.
    The more I learn about bees, the less I know.

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DOCTORS THAT ARE AMAZED AT WHAT BEE STINGS HAVE DONE FOR ME BUT MOST ACT LIKE IT IS WITCHCRAFT. MY ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON RECOMMENDS HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES ON MY CHART.

I HAVE EYELASH MITES.

Well, that sounds reasonable. Water won't cause you any harm whatsoever, and it probably is good as a prophylactic treatment against headaches (for the doctor).
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me
    Other times I can barely see. -The Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by deknow View Post
    ...(for the doctor).
    journaling the growth of a (mite) treatment free apiary started in 2010. 20+/- hives

I TREATED MY EYES WITH HONEY LAST NIGHT AND NOW I DO NOT HAVE EYELASH MITES! THE SUGAR CONTENT IN THE HONEY EXTRACTS ALL THE MOISTURE FROM THE MITES AND THEY DIE OF DEHYDRATION. MY VISION IS MUCH CLEARER AS WELL.

Does your keyboard have a volume control?
    Most adults have eyelash mites...it isn't really something that needs fixing in the vast majority of cases.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me
    Other times I can barely see. -The Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by chris bright View Post
    I cleared my cataracts using honey. I was told I had cataracts and I treated with honey dabbing it in the corner of my eye and dragging it to the other side. Four weeks later and I was told by a surprised Optometrist that the cataracts were gone. That was four years ago and I am still clear of cataracts.
    Chris, how did you do this? Straight or diluted with something like saline eyedrops? I tried dropping wildflower honey in one eye and it stings. I was reticent to do it in the other eye. Thanks for sharing your experience!

We are not rats but nevertheless this could worth to read: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/joph/2016/1917093/

I ran across the Russian article on honey and eyes in Sept '14 and started doing 1 drop of honey and 4 drops of saline each night. At my appointment with my ophthalmologist in October he told me to leave the glasses on the shelf. He said,"You're not a perfect 20,20 but you're close.
    The next day we went to visit my wife's sister in Leicester, NC and it was like seeing HD tv for the first time.
    I still use it and yes it stings a little and my eyes water but put me down as "I'm a believer"
    steve

I STILL TREAT MY EYES FOR CATARACTS AND I WILL NEVER NEED SURGERY. THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING! I HAVE THIS FRIEND THEO HE IS IN HIS MID 80s. HE TOLD ME ON MONDAY THE 13th OF THIS MONTH THAT HE HAD MACULER DEGENERATION AND HE WAS GOING BLIND AND HIS DOCTOR SAID THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT . TUESDAY I BROUGHT HIM JAR OF HONEY. WEDNESDAY HIS SECRETARY CALLS ME? "THEO WANTS ME TO WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD BE DOING? HE PUT HONEY IN HIS EYE LAST NIGHT AND HE SAYS HE CAN SEE OUT OF THAT EYE NOW" THURSDAY I STOP BY TO SEE MY PAL? "IT'S AMAZING JIM?! IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY" I HAVE VISITED HIM 1 TIME SINCE AND HE IS RECOMMENDING THIS TREATMENT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. R V THEO IS NOW THE CURRENT EXPERT ON THE TREATMENT OF MACULER DEGENERATION!!! APITHERAPY RULES ON!!!!

SEAMUS, I use bee stings to treat tendonitis in my shoulder. I've been doing it for 2 years now and it's helped considerably. However, claiming that one treatment of honey to the eye of someone who has macular degeneration allowed him to see out of an eye that he, prior to that one treatment, couldn't see out of, is completely unbelieveable. It's no doubt you are on the apitherapy bandwagon, perhaps the leader of the circus. I too and convinced that bee venom therapy helps certain things with limited uses, but to claim what you did makes all things apitherapy seem akin to selling snake oil.

One treatment cure........sure thing.

BRAD BEE WHEN YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND TOOK A COURSE IN READING COMPREHENSION YOU WERE NO DOUBT SLEEPING IN CLASS!!! REREAD THE POST??? THEO HAS BEEN TREATING HIS EYE WITH RAW HONEY FOR 13 DAYS NOW? HE SAYS, AND I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT THE MAN, THAT THE VISION IS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY. I HAVE EXPERIENCED VERY SIMILAR RESULTS IN JUST 1 TREATMENT. I AM I LINGUIST AND I CAN GREET IN 41 LANGUAGES AND CARRY A CONVERSATION IN 5 LANGUAGES. I FEEL I AM QUALIFIED TO GIVE YOU A 55% SCORE IN YOUR READING COMPREHENSION. THAT IS A FAILING GRADE

HE TOLD ME ON MONDAY THE 13th OF THIS MONTH THAT HE HAD MACULER DEGENERATION AND HE WAS GOING BLIND AND HIS DOCTOR SAID THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT . TUESDAY I BROUGHT HIM JAR OF HONEY. WEDNESDAY HIS SECRETARY CALLS ME? "THEO WANTS ME TO WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD BE DOING? HE PUT HONEY IN HIS EYE LAST NIGHT AND HE SAYS HE CAN SEE OUT OF THAT EYE NOW" THURSDAY I STOP BY TO SEE MY PAL? "IT'S AMAZING JIM?! IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY" I HAVE VISITED HIM 1 TIME SINCE AND HE IS RECOMMENDING THIS TREATMENT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM. R V THEO IS NOW THE CURRENT EXPERT ON THE TREATMENT OF MACULER DEGENERATION!!! APITHERAPY RULES ON!!!!
    I'm just reading what you wrote. Couldn't see on Monday, treated his eyes on Tuesday, and could see on Wednesday. Apparently ENGLISH ISN'T ONE OF THE 5 LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK FLUENTLY OR COMPREHEND COMPLETELY. I'm so very impressed by your resume, do you treat the tendonitis in your elbow with bee stings?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast