Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

"I have honey bees that need to be removed"

Tags
removal
133K views 77 replies 58 participants last post by  mythomane 
#1 ·
This thread is for posting your information about honey bees either in a structure (house) or in/on a tree or object that you want removed. Give your location and contact information. Postings will be deleted in time to keep the list current.

#4 ·
Northern Illinois Removal

I have a removal that i am unable to do in Franklin grove Illinois. Inside the ceiling of the home, honey leaking from the ceiling, i figured the hive is around 8ft long, 2 ft wide and 6-12inches deep. Potentially in the wall as well but was unable to tell. Message me with inquiries.

#7 ·
caught swarm i have no extra box for them chalmette, la free if you want them

I caught a swarm in a cardboard box earlier I'm in chalmette,la. I don't have an extra box for them so if someone is local that has a box I'd buy it or I would give them away for free thanks nathan :D

#11 ·
Haslet, TX 76052 (Dallas/Ft.Worth area)

There are bees and a hive in our well house. They were discovered today and we need them
removed this week. Please give me a call on Thursday some time between 9:30 AM and
7:30 PM. They attacked the pest exterminator man today when he opened the lid on
the well pump.
Kenneth Sumerford
333 Singing Quail Trail
Haslet, TX 76052 (Dallas/Ft.Worth area) USA
817-439-0349

#13 ·
Bee removal Richmond CA

Hello
I have a bee hive in my concrete box for my water meter. I hate to have them killed to get them removed. Is there a way to get them out and keep them alive. I thought maybe a bee keeper could do this. I know there is a shortage of bees; well here is a free hive....
What can be done. I'd appreciate any advice you might have.
The hive is in Point Richmond, CA
Thanks
Mignone
mignonewood@gmail.com

#17 ·
Bee Removal, Frisco Texas (preston and Eldorado)

I am not a bee person whatsoever BUT i just had a swarm of Honeybees form on a magnolia tree about 8 feet up in my front yard. It literally happened in the last hour. If anyone is around that would like to come and get them... Let me know. My cell is 214-998-4334

#19 ·
Re: Bee Removal, Frisco Texas (preston and Eldorado)

Newbie here not really a bee YET I retire in 2 years and have 22 acres , But I have a swarm in my back yard NOW I do not want to kill them I am a gardener (limited ) and know how bad we need bees to pollenate my tomates , ect yours if ou can get them before friday , 713 992 8418 ..Allen , thanks
I live in KATY TX

#21 ·
Re: Thomasville, Alabama bee removal needed

All,

I just got a call about honey bees in the wall of an old house that have been there for years. They are located in Waynesburg, Ohio, which is too far for me to travel. The email address of the homeowner is onealbko@aol.com. They have not been sprayed, and the owner actually likes them there, but another resident of the home is deathly allergic to them. If the email address does not work, please pm me for his phone number. Hopefully, someone can save these and get them relocated.

Thanks,
J

#25 ·
Carrollton, MO bee removal needed

Bees in Carrollton, Missouri. They are in our church Parsonage in the gutter/rafter area above the front door. We're trying to get the Parsonage ready for our new Pastor, so help would be appreciated :D. I don't know if the bees have been sprayed at all or not, but I can find out that info. I can sends photos and/or video to interested people so they can see the location/type of bees to make a determination before coming out. Quite time sensitive, but I hope we can save the bees and not kill them. I did look at the list of bee removal people and didn't see anyone serving Carroll county. Zane is a friend of ours, but we know he's currently in Alaska or we'd call him out.

Please email at petaljs at gmail dot com

#26 ·
Cut-out opportunity in CT

Anyone interested in doing a cut-out from a soffit? Located in Enfield, CT. Bees have been active for years, according to homeowner. They are selling the home and closing is next Thursday . The buyers want the bees removed, and seller would prefer not to kill the bees. I explained late in season, etc. I do not currently have the equipment. The homeowner is a very nice older lady. Anyone want to help out?

- Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.