Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Read Me First" - Before Posting

55K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mike Gillmore 
#1 · (Edited)
LOCAL ASSOCIATIONS

Purpose:
This forum provides a list of active beekeeping associations, organized by State. It is set up "moderated", but anyone can post updated information or add an association which is not already on the list.

Format:
Each State has it's own thread. The first post in each state thread contains the "Master List" of associations in alphabetical order, which is edited by the moderator.

To Post:
Select the appropriate State and "Post Reply" to that thread. Your post will remain hidden in que and the moderator will organize/verify the information from your post, adding it to the master list. To add a group to the list we will need an active association website, and to keep the lists orderly and concise we would like to limit the information to the following:

Association Name:
Location (City or County):

If you prefer, you can send the information to me in a PM or email me at hma@sssnet.com

Your participation is encouraged and appreciated as we work on putting this together. An accurate up to date association list will be a wonderful tool in helping beekeepers get connected locally.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.