Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Face to the Name, R U up to it?

347K views 238 replies 151 participants last post by  Tigger19687 
#1 · (Edited)
You know how you form a mental image of the other forum members after reading their posts day after day? Sometimes you do catch a glimpse of others and you think: "Wow, he/she doesn't look anything like I pictured!"

Is it better that we not know what the others look like? Part of the beauty of the Internet is that everyone is equal, no judging people on looks or age, only on what comes out of their brain (in most cases). Would having a mug shot database violate that basic principal of anonymity that makes many want to participate?

Personally I don't care, since I am extremely good looking. Yes, my wife tells me so, so I know it is true. :) Picture below.

Seriously, I'm not gonna be first, but I'll be second or third if someone else is brave enough, or foolish enough.

See less See more
#88 ·
It is a CID badge. I was on SECDEF security detail for a bit, worked general crimes (murder, rape, robbery). Then worked white collar crime. Also did a year undercover with the German police drug teams. Had a blast. I now work as an investigator for the department of Veterans Affairs and i also testify as an expert on a variety of matters on different cases across the country mainly dealing with law enforcement use of force, fraud and homicide. I wrote a book in 2005 called the Army's FBI which is now on the street.

#105 ·
Collage Photography Selfie Art Photo caption

Here are Several shots of me. There are two of me acting in a film called The Chucks Record Store Movie.
There's one of me doing roof work and one of some latenight guitar strumming. Below are my hives.
My Real life name is Jeff. AKA Virginia Wolf
Thanks to Beesource and all the members!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.