Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

EAS 2007 Delaware

15K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Michael Palmer 
#1 ·
Just back from an exceptional EAS meeting. What a great week! Took home some nuggets of info...either new to me, or as science backing up what I already thought. Enjoyed SO many lightbulb moments during and after my presentations, and...

Maybe the best part...for me...was the social side. Caught up with some old friends...Bob Wellemyer, Dewey, Dr Larry...made new friends too numerous to list or even remember...Billy Davis and the whole mid-Atlantic bunch of beekeepers...but most fun of all....

Getting to know the Beesourcers over a few brews at Deer Park and Iron Hills pub, and the conversations all week long.

To Jo, and Erin, and Kelley, and the rest whose names this old brain can't remember...thanks for the companionship and making this EAS special for me. It was a real treat.
Mike

#2 ·
Fantastic time at EAS

Yes! what a great time!
I learned a ton, both in the workshops and outside.
The "bee wranglers" were great - I got two private lessons on AFB and EFB - also met tons of great people including the editors of Bee Craft (British beekeeping journal) and the crew from Brushy Mountain.
Everyone up here in Maine said going to EAS is like packing 5 years of beekeeping learning in to one week and it is true!
I hope to make it to Kentucky next year.
-E.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.