Anybody going to OHB's on April 13th?

Anybody going to OHB's on April 13th?

1. Hogback Honey
    Hogback Honey
    I am going to pick up my pkgs then, sounds like they have a small whoop-de-do from 9am till 1pm, was wondering if anyone else will be attending, or picking up pkgs.
  2. RayMarler
    RayMarler
    I might, you should remind me a week ahead of time though.
  3. Hogback Honey
    Hogback Honey
    Okay Ray, I'll do that! Wasnt online last night, yesterday had to euthanize my old rope horse. He would have been 33 in April. Sad, but a good thing too, I've had enough animals to know not to waste money, and make old animals suffer, by trying to keep them alive.
  4. Hogback Honey
    Hogback Honey
    Originaly was told the 13th, but got a confirmation letter in the mail, it is Saturday April 12th. I plan on arriving there at 0900 hours and leaving about 1300 hours, long drive to get home. See you there!
  5. RayMarler
    RayMarler
    What is the address of the event, so I can map it to be there?
    I'll try not to get lost!
  6. Hogback Honey
    Hogback Honey
    Physical Address is 6398 County Road 20, Orland, CA 95963
    They open their doors at 0900 hours, That's when I plan on being there. Coffee and donuts will be provided for early birds. Mann Lake will be there with equipment and supplies. At 1000 hours will be an installation demo. 1100 - 1200 Speaker Randy Oliver, Scientificbeekeeping.com, and Honey Bee Tech Team.
    1200 - 1300 BBQ lunch courtesy of Olivares Honey Bees
    1300 hours another installation demo and beehive manipulation, but I wont stay for that, it'll take me 3 hours to get home, and I want to get my bees into the hives.
    See you there!