EXPERIENCED BEEKEEPER FROM PHILIPPINES LOOKING FOR A JOB OVERSEAS [Archive] - Beesource Beekeeping Forums

View Full Version : EXPERIENCED BEEKEEPER FROM PHILIPPINES LOOKING FOR A JOB OVERSEAS

pjrafosala
01-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone!

I am an experienced beekeeper and I am looking for a job abroad. I have more than 4 years of experience in beekeeping, with commercial beekeeping experience. I will do my best to work with full dedication, hardwork and love with bees.

Hoping for positive response.

Just pm me or I can be reached thru my email, [email protected] for more information about my beekeeping skills, beekeeping resume and more info of myself.

Thanks everyone.

Mrhotdice
12-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone!

I am an experienced beekeeper and I am looking for a job abroad. I have more than 4 years of experience in beekeeping, with commercial beekeeping experience. I will do my best to work with full dedication, hardwork and love with bees.

Hoping for positive response.

Just pm me or I can be reached thru my email, [email protected] for more information about my beekeeping skills, beekeeping resume and more info of myself.

Thanks everyone.
What’s your name? What province are you located?

I may have something in Taiwan. Or maybe in USA in future.

pjrafosala
12-13-2017, 04:40 AM
Hello Mrhotdice,
My name is Peter John Rafosala and I am from Philippines. Can we continue our conversation thru email? Can I have your email or you can message me on my email. This is my email [email protected]
I will wait for your message. Thank you.

Best regards,

Peter John Rafosala