Honey Lozenge [Archive] - Beesource Beekeeping Forums

View Full Version : Honey Lozenge

USP Healthcare Ltd
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
SOS

We need to find a good honey lozenge for the UK market.
Can anyone help me ?

We are also looking to launch our brand into the US. Could anyone suggest a good national distributor and also a good packing facility ?

Thanks you

Honey-4-All
03-11-2011, 11:38 PM
To get any help you might want to better define your terms and goals.
Aka: business plan. Your questions are to broad.

max2
03-22-2011, 01:17 AM
I would love to know how to make HONEY LOZENGE in modest quantities. They would sell well at markets. Anybody know? There seems to be nothing on this on this forum.

USP Healthcare Ltd
03-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi Max,
You need some pretty special equipment to make 100% honey lozenge. We can supply you direct from NZ. MOQ's 5000 units of 8 in a strip.
I am sure we could help you out with a smaller run to get started.

Andrew

DeeAnna
03-22-2011, 05:53 PM
As far as how to make it, you will need to investigate candy making.

If you may be looking for a honey candy to purchase, I can personally recommend a honey candy made by the Primrose Candy Co. in Chicago, Illinois, using USA produced honey. The candy has a thick outer shell with a softer chewy center. The plain honey version has a lovely true honey taste.

One source is http://www.groovycandies.com/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=100168

I have no interest in this product other than being a satsified customer. --DeeAnna

HONEYDEW
03-23-2011, 12:36 AM
SOS

We need to find a good honey lozenge for the UK market.
Can anyone help me ?

We are also looking to launch our brand into the US. Could anyone suggest a good national distributor and also a good packing facility ?

Thanks you

first you are asking for someone that makes honey lozenges, then you state that you have honey lozenges to sell...sounds fishy to me :no:

max2
03-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the offers and suggestions - we sell at a Farmers Market. All produce has to be grown locally.