08-22-2011 until 09-27-2019
Read These Guidelines Before Posting!
In order to post an ad in the For Sale Forum, a member must pay a small subscription fee. To do this, go to the 'Settings' link located at the top right of every page. Next, follow these headings: My Settings -> My Account -> Paid Subscriptions. Choose the length of time you would like to have access for posting ads (month or year). You may post as many different ads as you want within the time frame you choose. Once the time has expired, all your ads will be deleted.
- Try to be descriptive with size, amount, condition, etc.
- Include the price. Any posting that does not include the price(s) will be deleted. Even if it's a link to Craigs List or Ebay, that item must have a clear description and price.
- If you are listing multiple items, list them one line at a time. Try to avoid run on sentences. They are hard to make out.
- Include location and delivery options. Include delivery costs/charges if any. /
- Provide full contact information. Full name, city, state, phone or email are required. Listings that don't include full contact info will be deleted. We've seen too many people post ads selling bees/equipment that have taken member's money and not delivered the goods, so we are now requiring vendors to "put some skin" in the ads.
- Note that all listings in the For Sale forum allow editing ONLY for 24 hours from the post timestamp. After 24 hours, you can add a new reply to your thread, or PM a moderator for assistance.
- When item sells, please send a PM to a moderator, who can mark the thread with a "Sold Out" icon.
- Questioning a price publicly is not acceptable, if interested, PM the seller with your offer.
- Negotiations and offers are better made through Private Message (PM).
- This section is not for conversation and discussion. Only post here if you are truly interested in purchasing the item.
- PM/Email post's will be deleted. ie "Sent you a PM"
- If you think the item listed is over priced, keep it to yourself. Every seller has the right to price their goods as they see fit. If they are over priced, they won't sell.
- If you feel the item is stolen, fraudulent, misrepresented, etc. Contact the moderator immediately. You can use the "Report Post" function.
- Don't bump (moving your post to the top of the page by posting "Bump") your ad more than once a week. As a rule, if your ad is still shown on the first page of posts, it doesn't need to be bumped.
- If you don't feel comfortable with buying or selling an item, or dealing with someone, then don't do it.