Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hello, I have been lurking on Bee Source for years, but I finally made an account and am looking for more specific insights. I am a 21 year old studying agricultural business at the University of Arkansas and I started beekeeping when I was 17. I am hoping to make some great connections and...
  2. Beekeeping 101
    Hi, I'm very interested in starting my own hive over the summer. I've done a lot of research and feel confident in my ability to maintain the hive and keep it happy, but I'm having trouble convincing my S/O. It's not the costs so much as the idea of having bees swarm our backyard for the whole...
  3. General Bee Forum Discussions
    Well while perusing Craigslist I found an ad for a single deep hive $150 I contacted and waiting for a response. The problem is this will be my first hive and it has been years since I have dealt with bees. I really want some have some reservations about a single deep hive wintering OK here in...
  4. Top Bar & Horizontal Hive Forum
    Hi, I'm a new beekeeper and am receiving a nucleus of four frames with an over-wintered queen. I want to try a top bar hive with them, however. How can I use the frames I receive to populate my top bar hive? Without just making the top bar hive large enough to place the langstroth frames in...
1-4 of 4 Results