Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. Products of The Hive
    Did a quick search and didn't find this info, so I thought I'd ask. What price are people selling their lip balm tubes for? Was thinking about making some to sell and wanted to get an idea on what others are doing. Thanks!
  2. Recipes
    I recently made a video showing how to make some beeswax lip balm in the quickest and easiest way possible. Using only 3 ingredients, you can make lip balm in your microwave in under 5 mins. 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil 1 Tbsp Beeswax 1/2 tsp Peppermint extract
  3. Products of The Hive
    Want to venture out and make some lip balm. Would like feedback on how you fill your lip balm tubes, your best selling recipes, and also tips, hints and tricks anyone has learned from experience. Thanks much.
  4. Recipes
    Want to venture out and make some lip balm. Would like feedback on how you fill your lip balm tubes, your best selling recipes, and also tips, hints and tricks anyone has learned from experience. Thanks much.
  5. Products of The Hive
    my wife is statring to show intrest in my beekeeping. she has stated she likes the chapstic with bees wax in it. where can i get a good starter kit so she can make her own lip balm?
  6. Products of The Hive
    I found a recipe that I'm extremely excited to try out! If anyone has used this recipe or if anyone DOES use it, I'd be very interested in hearing how it worked out for you. 1 part beeswax by dry weight (for example, 1 oz of beeswax by weight) 4 parts food grade oil by liquid volume (for...
  7. Products of The Hive
    Hello, I have been making some lotion and lipbalm, and the people using it say that it's too hard, not 'spreadable' enough. Anybody have any suggestions on how to get a softer product? Thank-You
1-7 of 7 Results