Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 218 Results
  1. Everything Honey
    First year beekeeper here from Southeast Asia! Honey flow is going on. I need to pull some frames that are half-capped, half-uncapped. I have a refractometer which I calibrated using the calibrated liquid it came with. For funsies, I checked on the moisture content of two bottles of raw honey...
  2. Consumer Report
    Hey Everyone, I'm dealing with beekeeping since 2009* and counting. Started with few houeses and now i have few hundreds healthy ones. I'm from European country (Bulgaria) , from a remote central area (nothing happens, no business or anything as modern world). Which is the best possible...
  3. Photo/Video Gallery
    pot by pot. right hand holding suction tube. left hand scrap and make opening for the pot. left hand also check if that pot contain honey or bee bread. this is crucial because i dont want to suck bee bread because it will contaminate the honey quality(from my opinion). some stingless...
  4. Photo/Video Gallery
    species is heterotrigona itama.
  5. Video Gallery
    video link this hives is at my house. in front of my house is jungle. i bet they just looking for food from that jungle but i now know for sure because i actually not tracking them. their new hives box contain 2 part. 1 is for brood, egg(smaller box) and on top is we called it...
  6. Video Gallery
    honey video from my youtube channel. 100% pure honey. guaranteed because i myself harvest it alone using dc motor suction pump. only honey no bee bread, pollen, etc. may contain tiny pieces of propolis because it could suck too while harvesting honey. i use aluminum hollow tube +-4mm hole...
  7. General Bee Forum Discussions
    just harvested my flow hive after letting it build up for about 4 months ended up with 26 jars of raw honey and 6 creamy honey at my selling price this is roughly 550$🤑🤑🤑 to others this may seem low i dont know but at my amateur standards this is a motherload
  8. Member Classifieds
    This extractor is brand new, never been used, or even assembled. I purchased this extractor, and then decided to instead crush and strain my honey. Unfortunately, shipping it back wasn’t covered, and it would have cost me almost a third of the price to pay for shipping. My loss is your gain. I...
  9. Everything Honey
    Hi, I have 25 buckets (5gallons) of honey (golden color wildflower) I am trying to cell it in bulk. Does any one know where i could sell it in bulk in upstate NY? I used to keep around 10 hives and was able to sell all my honey to my regular customers. But in last two years I made increase to 30...
  10. Equipment/Hardware
    Looking to find some glass jars for creamed honey for 2024. Any leads would be welcome. Looking to do something nice looking end product of 12 ounces or 16 ounces. Thanks for any leads.
  11. Everything Honey
    i am currently selling my honey at 15$aud(9$usd) in 300ml (10.1442 fluid ounce) jars. this may seem high but i have plenty of new and repeat customers. i am interested in hearing how much others sell for.
  12. Equipment/Hardware
    I have a older kelley honey pump that the motor went out on. I took it to an electric motor shop and they said the motor is so old there's no direct replacement for it. This leads me to believe that the guy I bought it from put in whatever motor he had laying around. Does anyone have one that...
  13. Everything Honey
    it's been about a month since my last harvest and not sure when to inspect super for the next harvest just wanted your experienced option on how long to wait
  14. General Bee Forum Discussions
    What's the deal with "cold pressed" and "iced" honey? It sounds gimmicky to me. I first heard about it yesterday when a friend, who knows I keep bees, sent me a photo of some "Cinnamon Iced Honey" she got for Xmas. So I did some preliminary poking around and found three Canadian companies...
  15. Recipes
    Hi, Trying to locate a tried and true recipe for flavoured cream honey. Ginger creamed honey Ginger/turmeric/pepper or other spiced honey.
  16. General Bee Forum Discussions
    I treated last fall for mites with 65% formic acid. I recently extracted two frames from the brood chamber to keep for my families consumption and it only just occurred to me that the honey, although new this year, would have been in frames that may have been in there last fall when I treated...
  17. Marketing Forum
    I have been in the Honey wholesale business for the past 3years in India, now I am venturing out to export. I have seen some success but I know that my product has more potential buyers. How do you guys look for new buyers, and what payment terms do you initiate the deal? It would be a great...
  18. Blue Sky Bee Supply
    In case you didn't know, we manufacture honey containers through our sister company, Agralogix, LLC. Therefore, we can offer you great direct prices on pallets of Muth, Bears, Classics, Skep, Mini Masons and Hex-Embossed Cylinders. Give Erin a call at (877) 529-9233 and save today. We work...
  19. Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Order early before the season or restock if you are low. Free shipping and 15% off, no code needed. We design Full Custom or we customize our stock labels. Our labels are water-resistant, heavy-duty semi-gloss labels, unlike others. We do all sizes, including tamper-evident lip balms on...
  20. Member Classifieds
    Hi! We currently have a good 5 K + of honey in glass jars that have crystallized. The honey itself is perfectly edible as we all know that good honey crystallizes, however unfortunately the average grocery store consumer won't buy it like this and thus due to store request we ended up with lots...
1-20 of 218 Results