Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 102 Results
  1. Member Classifieds
    CNC HONEY FARMS - NUCS & SINGLE HIVES $170 - Nuc $185 - Single Full Hive Read below for details. www.cncfarms.com We are now taking orders for Spring 2023. Please contact us with any questions about purchasing bees. 2023 nucs for sale in East Texas. Available for pickup in mid-April in...
  2. New Member Introductions
    Hi everyone, after almost 50 years in the business I am thinking of slowing down. I’m in the Columbia Valley, The Dalles, and have an established business with many locations and established land owners in the area. anyone have ideas as to how to pass on this business properly? Do I sell with...
  3. Member Classifieds
    I will be doing OTS queen rearing this week. This will produce nucs with overwintered queens I reared last year. Half of them originated in 2018 from a Carniolan package queen. She was a super queen. Rest are daughters of Carniolan and Russian queens from last year. The...
  4. General Bee Forum Discussions
    Would anyone in the Cda/Spokane vicinity have a Nuc for sale? I just lost one of my bee packages in this weather . . :confused: Did a quick peek check and found the mess of soggy bees, even though the the lid appeared to be correctly seated. The other two packages are doing great as are my...
  5. Beekeeping 101
    Picked up two nuc colonies weekend before last (5-22). I arrived home just before dark-- when I opened the trunk of my car I found a hefty beard of bees on each nuc. My original plan was to just place nuc boxes unplugged on their respective boxes for the night as usual, however due to their...
  6. General Bee Forum Discussions
    There are some truly good beekeepers on here and two who stood out to me are Mr Palmer and Mr Steppler. In fact I watch MP's 'The Sustainable Apiary' , like a great movie, at least twice a year. In my search to find applicable knowledge concerning Nucs I routinely emulate what these two are...
  7. Member Classifieds
    We will begin taking orders on January 1st, 2021. If you have any questions please email me at connie@cncfarms.com Delivery is not available. These are for pick up only in Whitehouse, TX or Crockett, TX. Bees - Nuc Options 2021 We will begin taking orders on January 1st, 2021. Please contact...
  8. Equipment/Hardware
    Does anybody know where I can get a plan to build 2 frame nucs? Thanks in advance.
  9. Video Gallery
    In the video I show how we simple and quickly multiply our nucs. I appreciate all input and questions. THANKS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR_rtaY30qU LINK IS FIXED
  10. Member Classifieds
    Nucs include 5+ frames of brood / honey / new queen / bees All of our options are made up during the spring using bees with a queen grafted by us at CNC Honey Farms. All of our options will be available to pick up around mid-April. When you receive your hive, it will contain five-plus frames of...
  11. Member Classifieds
    Nucs for Sale. Available around mid-April. Nucs include 5+ frames of brood / honey / new queen / bees All of our options are made up during the spring using bees with a queen grafted by us at CNC Honey Farms. All of our options will be available to pick up around mid-April. When you receive...
  12. Member Classifieds
    Reserve your nucs for spring 2020! These will be 4 frame nucs with an in hive feeder. Good frames and good population with a new proven queen. They will be available for pick up in Bancroft, Wisconsin near the end of April-first week of May weather dependent. Larger orders of nucs could also be...
  13. New Member Introductions
    Hello As yet no bees, but a friend asked me if I could build her a Nuc hive as I have a table saw and router. I've purchased a couple of the 'Dummies' books, ie: Building Beehives and the other was Beekeeping for Dummies. Strangely I'm halfway through the 'Beekeeping' book as its really...
  14. General Bee Forum Discussions
    I have 4 nucs I started later than usual-first week of July. The queens are laying , everything looks good and I’ve been feeding them right along. Trouble is, they’re not storing anything much. My bigger hives are sucking up the syrup and packing it away but these nucs are just barely using the...
  15. New Member Introductions
    Hi all. Just looking around for some info and decided to join here. I have been keeping bees for about 25 years. I live in the Adirondack mountains of upstate New York so this location is one of the worst for keeping bees. Temperatures reach 30° below zero Fahrenheit and wind chills can...
  16. Member Classifieds
    200 Nucs For Sale in Clinton, Michigan on 06-05-19. $135.00 Five frames of bees 3+ frames of brood 2 frames honey and pollen. Please call Jacob at +1 (517) 902-3200 to place You order. More available in Florida 06-01-19 to 10-01-19 For bigger orders please call Alex at 4078601065
  17. Member Classifieds
    I have several hundred hives for sale ... untill all sold out 5 frame nucs ... in a new pro-nuc box... you keep the box... 10 nucs minimum sale ... $100 per nuc 10 frame singles.. on totally new or used 1 season equipment .. wax-dipped lids, 4way pallets, u-clips ... 2 pallet minimum sale ...
  18. Want To Buy
    Looking to buy two nucs available for pickup in Fairfield County, CT.
  19. Member Classifieds
    5 Frame Nucs - 3 frame brood, 1.5 food - $165 500+ available Single Box Hive - $225 - Free 4 way pallet for every 4 Double Deeps - $300 - Free 4 way pallet for every 4 Other supplies available 4 way pallets - $35 10 frame boxes (assembled and painted) - $12.50 Nuc boxes - $10.50 Plastic...
  20. Member Classifieds
    4 frame nucs available April 20. Frames in good condition no broken ears. Located in northern California. Contact me for more information about freight shipping or pick up arrangements. 1-50 $150 50+ $130 Powerbee12@hotmail.com (530)-923-0942 Noel Tinoco Butte Valley Apiaries
1-20 of 102 Results