Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. Funding Requests: KickStarter, GoFundMe, FundRazr
    We are a family looking to raise bees. We just bought our first house, we put every penny we had into getting this house. We were able to get one 8 frame deep, a smoker, and a multi tool so far. We are trying to become as self sufficient as possible and start homesteading. Our house is on an...
  2. General Bee Forum Discussions
    I am the creator of InspectNext, a free beekeeping app to help you find the best time to inspect your hives. I would really love to get your feedback! IOS: ‎InspectNext Android: InspectNext - Apps on Google Play Easily view the Optimal, Viable and Inadvisable inspection times, as well as easy...
  3. FREE - To Be Given Away
    Dear beekeepers, Apiary Book is a FREE App (for Android devices and Desktop/Web) that helps beekeepers around the world: to organize their beekeeping activities, get reports and advice to keep track of feedings, treatments, pests detected and so on. you can create and use QR codes to identify...
  4. Equipment/Hardware
    Hello, I am inquiring about any, free, plans for building a DIY bee vacuum to midicate the cost of buying a new bee vacuum, online. Do any of my fellow Beesoure forum members have to knowledge of any plans or websites that offer any free plans.
  5. Swarms, Trap-outs, and Cut-outs
    ignore this post, admin please remove. forget it.
  6. General Bee Forum Discussions
    Beginners Guide to Pollinators and Other Flower Visitors - http://www.lulu.com/shop/beatriz-moisset/beginners-guide-to-pollinators-and-other-flower-visitors/ebook/product-20965499.html Vita (Europe) Ltd, app is free and gives beekeepers access to information and photographs about honeybee...
  7. Photo/Video Gallery
    I am in the process of switching to all foundationless in my two Lang hives permitted in Santa Monica, CA. To me,the foundationless approach has many advantages: (a) easy to build, no special care required (waxing, wiring, foundation installation etc); (b) in combination with mediums - it is...
  8. Swarms, Trap-outs, and Cut-outs
    The hive is in Tigard Oregon and I live in Tampa Florida so think about it. The hive is still here and it looks like it is getting rather full. There is no problem with who ever wants the bees to take the birdhouse with them. I thank you in advance for any help you may provide. I live in the...
1-8 of 9 Results